1. R

Buying: got one

Bump bump bump
  2. R

Buying: got one

Found ine
  3. R

Let's Help MindArk Improve PvP - Idea Thread

All great ideas and aloooot of great ideas were mentioned in the past.. but the fact is MA ruined and have 0.0% intrest in pvp adjustments.... mabey its time for all pkers to drop down the weapons and skip pvp till they make changes. For myself i did it, i see no point in pvp for a long time...
  4. R

Selling: Trading my M83 Predator for a EWE LC-625 Gleamer

Why not 400k instead of 350k.... ? Mean whats the 50k extra these day
  5. R

Selling: Macmahon Vengeance tier7 - 360k BO

Sure why not tinking to ask 150k bo for my opalo sga tink ill add a a101 in the deal for free but not sure these day tink i can also ask 50k for the a101 but hey im not that greedy.. also can provide the skills to max it if the buyer needs it.... will post it in the upcomming days, to bussy in...
  6. R

Selling: BC80 Augmented tier 8.69 SOLD

Dmm price whent up from one kidney to 2 kidneys + liver in few months Gl selling it,, its a verry good grind gun😁😁
  7. R

Selling: sold

Free bump for a awsome blade.. used like 4y ago while i was a noob in melee like lvl 30/35 or so hitted my big boi 8k+ on rex whit it ? not even mentioning that whit the LS amps, buffs and dps it makes its verry easy to hunt big mobs solo
  8. R

Suggestion: Allow us to open all the strongboxes within a stack at once

I agree whit the option to open muliple boxes at ones, it takes a borring shit load of time when u want to open 500,1k,2k,3k,4k,5k+ specialy the affort it take so a hotkey or open all in one click would be verry nice to implement in this game,, and why not ppl gamble whit explo automaticly so...
  9. R

Price Check Now day Value on A-3 Justifier Mk. 5, Mentor Edition

Hey,, Im curiouse what A-3 Justifier Mk. 5, Mentor Edition would be worth now days. Any one know what they recently sold for and what tier it was? Thnx and happy hunting ?
  10. R

Selling: SOLD

Bump bump bump
  11. R

bump bump bump
  12. R

Bump bump bump
  13. R

Bump hump bump