Recent content by RickEngland

1. RickEngland

Deaf mode. V2

I remember the days that after each big new VU, we had to either buy more ram, or a brand new computer. In those days the worry wasn't how buggy the game was, it was the worry if your computer could handle the new update after we uploading it. Serious too, haha. The number of new computers...
  2. RickEngland

Deaf mode. V2

Hi legends. Looks like that necro post is closed. So I'll post here (v2) I worked out what caused the issue though. I have ASUS super duper, coloured lighting keyboard gaming laptop. There's a 'genuine' system support program, that alway requested to be activated or updated (cant even...
  3. RickEngland

Info: Current Withdrawal time

On the bright side I'm not paying for your loot anymore Messi. That makes me happy. Night night.
  4. RickEngland

Info: Current Withdrawal time

31st May 2020 withdrawal committed 12200 ped 1st July 2020 withdrawal committed 9250 ped Both came though roughly as expected. Been on global ban though since 17th Sept, taming, cp, ark moon nothing works (and again tonight). So just requested another withdrawal. Too boring to play, whats the...
  5. RickEngland

Selling: Lava Devil - Mythical

Hi Tom kat, ty for your offer. The Lava Devil has just been sold for 1399.99 Kind regards Rick.
  6. RickEngland

Interest received. Although it's been a busy weekend, so I missed messages. Nearing midnight now, so I'll check back tomorrow.
  7. RickEngland

Cheers Bones. Never thought I'd run into one in the wild. Always wanted to tame a Lava, so box ticked. Anyhow bump for Lava Devil, tested negative for Covid-19. Clean to handle New BO price 1399.99
  8. RickEngland

New buyout 1500 Wouldn't sell it, but I traded for one a couple of years ago (as couldn't find one myself). It would be rude to hold 2. Price feels about right now.
  9. RickEngland

New buyout price 1550 ped.
  10. RickEngland

OK today's random BO price. 1624.30 ped. This is not a bump, its a price adjustment. Price may fluctuate up or down each day, depending on my sense of humour at the time. Get you sexy glowing devil. Cor!!! Rick
  11. RickEngland

Bump for mythical Lava Devil pet. Took me 2 hours to tame, which is probably a record since I hear other people that have tried, takes then 4 - 6 hours. Buy this amazing pet, with embarrassingly p*ss poor content. It was only introduced around 2015. Its like looting one of the best guns in...
  12. RickEngland

Looks like my luck was in tonight. I've been taming for 6 years, and this is the first Lava Devil I've personally found. So it's still super rare, and the best devil in game. It's auto loot 5m and 20% taming buff and 20% focus. I know they're pretty sought after pets, so I reckon its still got...
  13. RickEngland

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

Thought it was quite odd that strategy and ideas was being driven bottom up (leadership involves listening, not listening is leadership) . About time they embraced collaboration management between departments and potentially PP's. Not quite sure i'd be comfortable working for a CEO that...
  14. RickEngland

FYI: Modern MindForce Guide for 2020

Not too shabby Jack. It can be rather 'offensive' to even use the words 'pistol' or 'rifle' when discussing mindforce chips. It's like jedi art to some Mindforcers, it's simply blasphemy to compare them to primitive gunpowder powered weapons....smiles. A long time ago, in a land far far away...
  15. RickEngland

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Players do spawn pets with the highest buff to gain passive xp, regardless if the buff benefits the activity or not. So it would be very hard to prove deliberate cheating. Even if some knew what they were doing. I'm more inclined to think the original horror was given extra powers temporarily...