Recent content by Ridge Batty

1. R

PPG Triathlon Event 2022

I'm eggcited! 🥚 Here's a list of giveaways which we must lose tonight: [ArMatrix B-Amplifier 4P (L)] 8.00 [Isis LLC 3 (L)] 25.00 [Dominax Original Garter (L)] 7.00 [SmallFry-2 Laser Rifle (L)] 12.50 [Sahra MK4 (L)] 10.00 [Modec VXT 100 (L)] 0.96 [Shayeb S30 (L)] 9.00 [ArMatrix L-Amplifier 6B...
  2. R

BIG Industries Christmas event series!

Very nice effort, I might add!
  3. R

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Event registration Ridge RB Batty ^ add me, pls!
  4. R

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: B-but no whining and ragequit threats? Where is this world going to...
  5. R

Question: A Tablet that runs Entropia Universe?

Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro laptop/tablet hybrid does run Entropia on processor graphics (i.e. doesn't suck the battery dry in 15 minutes). Price tag in EU is below 1000eur - more or less depending on local VAT. I'm not here to argue with ppl who define "running a game" as nothing less than full hd...
  6. R

MINER'S PARADISE - OLA #59 - Summer Mining Event!

Add me pls Ridge RB Batty
  7. R

Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Let's say I paid a bit more than the current value probably is. It seems to me that all these new UL guns make it difficult to put a price tag on old school items. Anyway I always wanted to have one and even with my half-assed skills it should be eco enough. What's best, it'll get better with...
  8. R

Aquired 5 minutes ago. :wtg: Thanks for everyone involved you know who you are!
  9. R

Improved bump :coffee:
  10. R

Preferrably low tier. If you got A204 or similar to go with it, even bettter. That's about it. You can contact me directly in-game or leave a message on the forum.
  11. R

LA24 Loyalty program

I tried to avoid taking part into this convo, because the more we explain ourselves, the more shady it looks. First of all, I only wrote the tracking software to make it easier to participate in our Bonus Program and to save money in expenses so we could pay better bonuses. Of course I realize...
  12. R

New Twin Peaks Shop: Ridge's

Merry Mayhem Sale! Damage Enhancers I-V up to -40% below MU see up-to-date prices and a list of products on the web site!
  13. R

Shopkeeper added She's selling mining gear and making it hard... for you not to buy. :ahh:
  14. R

Help: Trouble adding friends

This should be fixed asap. Some ppl actually need their connections to play the game.
  15. R

. Welcome to Ridge's Twin Peaks Mall Floor 3, Shop 3 (Walk straight to end of hall from televator) All products and prices on >>>Ridge's Website<<< Weapons & Damage Enhancers Armors Mining Tools Refiners Clothes Deeds etc... Restocked Daily :dunce: Damage Enhancers for slots 1-5 :dunce:
Back