Recent content by Rippy

1. Rippy

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

Hello.... i participate to that giveaway .... going to try to write about me and my story... Im french so ... sorry if i do some mistakes lol My story........ I started Entropia thanks to a friend...I had never heard about it.... i started Project Entropia in fact...In May 2006.... Wow .. so...
  2. Rippy

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

It worked Thank you all for your help. So i did Windows update and i repaired Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable *86 . Ive win 7 ..64 bits .. So it worked phewww ... Ty ☺️☺️ Rippy
  3. Rippy

Ty ill try and let you know ..☺️☺️
  4. Rippy

I tried but they dont let me ... Si tryin a windows update now ... Thank you ☺️
  5. Rippy

Cant connect.. having a api ms win runtime thingie error pfff
  6. Rippy

Hello my friend :-) :cheer: :-*

Hello my friend :-) :cheer: :-*
  7. Rippy

Miss you Ella ... ;-) perhaps ull come around ..one day :)

Miss you Ella ... ;-) perhaps ull come around ..one day :)
  8. Rippy

hellooooooooo lol

hellooooooooo lol
  9. Rippy

kicked from game

Today it seems ok .. I guess it was prolly the server messin ?? Oh well happy it's solved.. Thank you though..:wtg: I hope though this bug won't come back :laugh: Rippy
  10. Rippy

kicked from game

yes always with goldcard Rippy
  11. Rippy

kicked from game

Thank you for your answer .. i'm goin to see if it helps :) Rippy
  12. Rippy

kicked from game

Hello wanted to know if some has also that prob... Today i connected and i crashed several times... I ended stopin' the games coz was fed up reloggin.. Last time i played was 2 days ago and never had that problem... mmm Rippy
  13. Rippy

Internal error due to goldcard november 2014

yes pretty annoying huh .. ill have to go to bed i just logged to check ! errrm Rippy
  14. Rippy

Thank youuuu Me too now !! I tried as you said you were in and it works...In fact i see i was in Boreas, now i remember true i was killing kerberos the other day... :laugh: Let's hope we don't experiment probs anymore !! The stuff is that i should be in bed haha almost 2 am here -_- ! Wot a...
  15. Rippy

Dunno nothing about that app..having prob with my smartphone already .. if i move an app i'm sure ill regret it lol so i wont download this one...Anyways we should be able to play on computer ...not normal to let a prob for so many hours... Entropia candy crush now ? :-s .... Pity to feel oblige...
Back