Recent content by RobBuona

1. RobBuona

Entropia Bear Market 🐻

Sounds right. I mean, isn't that about what it sold for before people decided weapons should sell for twice what they are worth? Meanwhile, people aren't stuck at home anymore.
  2. RobBuona

Player ignores me for asking for 5 ped discount

Yup, this. Plus, it was already the cheapest listing on the auction. Asking for an even lower price is silly. I would have reacted the same way, even if I didn't say it out loud.
  3. RobBuona

ET Will not log in

I'm experiencing this issue, too. Then after it fails to log in, I get an unhandled exception and it crashes. I'm also on Windows 11 with the latest updates.
  4. RobBuona

Items randomly apear in my inventory

Hmm... @Katie Chalmers https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mindark-is-giving-me-free-items.287364/
  5. RobBuona

Strong Argonaut Claw

Maybe MA will make them lootable if you don't want to pay. 🤔🥴🤪
  6. RobBuona

This is how hunting looks like currently in entropiauniverse for avg player.

Sometimes you have to sustain consistent losses for 6+ months before getting a kickback. It's nice to have a chance at a big hof, but things are too volatile these days for the average player.
  7. RobBuona

Poll: Would you change your avatar's name if given the chance?

Yeah...it must have still been called Entropia Tracker 10 years ago. Things are a bit different than they were back then.
  8. RobBuona

Poll: Would you change your avatar's name if given the chance?

I might change mine...though I'm not sure if/how Entropia Life would know. They might have to allow you to manually indicate the change, and that would get messy fast.
  9. RobBuona

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

Are you going to be mention specific issues or are you just being whiney for no apparent reason...rhetorical question.
  10. RobBuona

Suggestion: Light Liquid Drought

I've been mining for it a bit on Caly. It's still tough to find.
  11. RobBuona

ComPet with Crypto Coins

Well, that makes one of us.
  12. RobBuona

Question: About sweat nowdays

There are still sweat circles going all day, every day. Meanwhile, there is more need for sweat than there was back in the day - it's used in some bps, for some missions etc...but nowhere near enough demand to meet the endless supply. There's probably billions sitting in storage at the point. So...
  13. RobBuona

Resource types limited on size?

Yeah...mining (for profit) is very time consuming. On the plus side though, it's easier to avoid going broke than it is with hunting.
  14. RobBuona

Resource types limited on size?

Yes, but that was in like 2006 or something. Hasn't been possible to get a claim like that in a long time. Edit: original thread here. Unfortunately the screenshot is no longer working: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/historic-rugaritz.40472/