Recent content by RobBuona

1. RobBuona

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

I haven't specifically had issues at PA, but Athena Spaceport is cool. In fact I think it's one of the most underappreciated areas - I usually hang out there. Only thing is if this change is implemented then my hangout may suddenly become crowded. :unsure:
  2. RobBuona

Sweat Union 2020

0.5 PED/K? You're insane. Absolutely bonkers. Why would someone even suggest such a ridiculous price? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 0.4 PED/K and that's my final offer.
  3. RobBuona

What day of the week has better loot returns?

:eyecrazy::lolup::scratch2::tongue2::dunce::scared::smash::censored::bs::coffee::cussing::duh::dunno::hammer::spam::handjob::loco::poke::rofl::silly::banghead::tapfinger:whip::whistle::banana::zzz::acid::monkey::cry::shots::rocket::dj:
  4. RobBuona

Entropia on Linux

Trying to get this to work. Says dxvk-bin isn't found. I enabled AUR but that didn't make a difference. Interestingly, I found it in add/remove software and was able to "build" it, but I'm a bit of a noob and not sure what that does. Game still runs like crap though. :scratch2: Edit: Nvm. I was...
  5. RobBuona

Entropia on Linux

Same. Currently running Manjaro with Wine. GTX 1070 with 440 driver. "Very high" worked smoothly before, but now it's slow.
  6. RobBuona

Server Downtime for Release

Not by 3 minutes!!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  7. RobBuona

Server Downtime for Release

You can get a 1 TB SSD for under $100 now. Just saying.
  8. RobBuona

entropia tracker

Right. I guess I'm confused as to the point of this thread. As usual, there are more than enough people running it on Calypso, but not enough on other planets. If other planets are the concern, well, that's a lost cause if you ask me, but that's a topic for another thread. But yeah, the site...
  9. RobBuona

entropia tracker

That's not true. There are still issues with it. For example, I've had 13 mining globals in the past 30 days. They were all on Calypso, so you can see them on my global history, but my mining rank still shows "Na." And neither of my other ranks have changed in months.
  10. RobBuona

Deposit Methods Update

Slightly before my time, unfortunately. I first downloaded the game in November 2010.
  11. RobBuona

Deposit Methods Update

It is free to play. Costs nothing to sweat, gather fruit, or chat, etc.
  12. RobBuona

Virtual Tycoon Gone From Google Play

I was going to download Virtual Tycoon on my phone to do some crafting, but I noticed the link is now broken: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindark.eu.virtualtycoon&hl=en_US I know the app was not regularly maintained and I can only assume they decided to drop it because...
  13. RobBuona

Entropia Life Website Down?

Is there any way to manually check for updates? I was shown an update prompt but chose to skip it because when I tried to update, I was getting a message saying "your security settings do not allow this application to be installed on your computer." I have seen that message before, but I...
  14. RobBuona

Game system is broken.

"Wow." -Owen Wilson
  15. RobBuona

Achievement: 500 hp

Only 500? That's like half of what an Atrox Young has...what a noob. :P