Recent content by Robin

1. Robin

new UI making it hard to play

All issues i have with chat interface and all other stuff that comes with it not showing up plus new UI being crappy makes it hard for me to want to deposit lol
  2. Robin

Upcoming VU - teasers

I like loot better
  3. Robin

Help: chat window on dashboard gone

I've sent 3 support cases on this and i was asked to send one after I sent three..They don't look at support cases
  4. Robin

I miss Entropia!!!

There are still issues but it's working a bit better. I cleared my cache. That seemed to help. I think my avatar is bugged but it seems to only be certain things having problems.
  5. Robin

I miss Entropia!!!

I don't even have local chat or global chat window..nothing to remove
  6. Robin

I miss Entropia!!!

I haven't heard from MA support to do this
  7. Robin

I miss Entropia!!!

Nuff said....I can't even talk to my friends or Soc mates (missing chat interface)...All this fuss over changing stuff is for the birds! I wish it was like it used to be long ago in 2006 when i started, before they got fancy.
  8. Robin

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug report no main chat interface or longitude /latitude sometimes an error window occurs says an internal error has occurred please relog into the Entropia universe. Does not help to relog Description no main chat interface or longitude or latitude sometimes an error window occurs as said...
  9. Robin

Well, until I get some help with this issue I won't want to play.
  10. Robin

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/entropia-2024-02-21-20-09-42-jpg.342546/
  11. Robin

Comment by 'Robin' in media 'Entropia 2024-02-21 20.09.42.jpg'

new update didnt fix problem
  12. Entropia 2024-02-21 20.09.42.jpg

Entropia 2024-02-21 20.09.42.jpg

internal error
  13. Robin

The new UI update did not solve this problem.
  14. Robin

I have all the same issues you have
  15. Robin

It hasn't popped up for several days now. I'm worried it's permanently gone.
Back