Recent content by Rooney

1. Rooney

Sell Out - Items (BO all below PEauc)

Ice Viper managed to send me a PM at 1400hrs with a BO for the BP package. I am prepared to submit the screenshot of the PM to anyone who wants proof that it was done on the dot at 1400hrs.
  2. Rooney

hi im sorry viper, but individual bids on bps are not allowed unless there is NO package bids on the bp package which there already has. so im afraid i cant sell u just one bp. See 1st post conditions for clarification. :)
  3. Rooney

last 15 mins for BPs package
  4. Rooney

last bump i guess....
  5. Rooney

bump Lowered NEW BO FOR BPs PACKAGE to 150peds.
  6. Rooney

ok to make this sweet and simple, im setting a NEW BO FOR BPs PACKAGE of 150peds.
  7. Rooney

bump it up
  8. Rooney

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

i go for 777
  9. Rooney

Gratz Crimey!!! (yeah one day l8 i know... sry m8)

yoohooo happie bdae crime!!!
  10. Rooney

Happy Birthday EZE!

:) good and happy birthday eze.
  11. Rooney

yes you are bidding for the whole package no worries there :) im just saying that for 55 ped u can get 2 good starter bps INCLUDING the others. as for where i am going, its not the place to speak. mods around...see my del msgs :) as for whats next in life for me, alot :) i have a great family...
  12. Rooney

sure thing. if i rem correctly i was advised in the past to do filters till u hit 500-800 plus Eng and then switch to dampers. So 55 ped for 2 good (filters/dampers) Bps for starting up a crafting career.
  13. Rooney

Entropia Asia

now then got EA cadets :( too bad....sigh
  14. Rooney

hi napolleon, the QR are all listed in the last 2 JPGs as the TT value. but just to list out the BPs with QR in the package. 1. Basic filters 98qr 2. Baisc pump 5qr 3. MF101 24qr 4. OA 101 (L) 1qr 5. OF 101 16qr 6. Standard core 9qr 7. Standard damper 100qr 8. Visomem 3qr 9. Breer p1A (L) 1qr...
  15. Rooney

Richard Devil bid 50 peds for BPs. If no one else tops this offer it will go to him at the end of auction.
Back