Recent content by roughrider

1. l-armour

l-armour

2. finder amp-l

finder amp-l

3. roughrider

Protest Against Excessive Transport Fees

Why post bullshit like this. If there was even a shread of evidence that you got 5% return on hunting then EU would die. Stop spreading crap like this.
  4. roughrider

Planet Calypso - The Next Chapter

What I am wondering here is: Has anyone ever considered that a huge MJ fanbase by far surpases the Calypso fanbase? By adding this planet perhaps they are actually increasing the playerbase and therefore being benificial to everyone. But lets face it, If MA/FPC/SEE shot gold out of its ass...
  5. roughrider

mobile auction

FFS read your first post. What I read into that was that you didnt have time but you intend to check, therefore I commented the way I did saying that testing is a surefire way to get banned. I.E. a friendly warning. This bugg was found in previous releases as well and its a shame it has come upp...
  6. roughrider

Help: Anyone Waiting for a withdrawal? 12th/11/2010

The other thread is not redundant since it still gets posts...not only from me but several. ergo, starting this thread was unneccesary.
  7. roughrider

mobile auction

Try not to edit the OP since it makes comments on it redundant but...you still say that you were too busy to test possibilities and I said, surefire way to get banned, good luck with that which makes me wonder... Writing a post in PCF claiming you havent tested all POSSIBILITIES and then...
  8. roughrider

mobile auction

Using glitches like that is a surefire way to get banned. Good luck with that. :wise:
  9. roughrider

Help: Anyone Waiting for a withdrawal? 12th/11/2010

Can I ask why you started a new thread when there is an identical one right here on the first page? Having a whole bunch of "who else is waiting" threads is just stupid. And now I see that you have posted the same info in that post and straight after posted a new identical thread. -rep
  10. roughrider

EntropiaPlanets.com, the universe and everything

This only looks like a shamefull PR stunt "oh poor EP, we are so missunderstood" Whenever I see one of your (EP people's) posts I generally skip reading since you all seem to make a HUGE effort to cram a link to your site every five words. PCF is not competing with you, YOU are competing with...
  11. roughrider

Question: Transferring CFD

I wrote a PM to 711 but since its been a while I thought I might as well ask here. I have an amount of CFD that I want to donate to my soc. leader to be used for adverts and so forth. I tried the regular transfer route but it keeps saying that the avatar name is wrong even if he comes upp on the...
  12. roughrider

When will MA sell Too much virtual land?

With a chance of sounding stupid, MA can never sell to much land since all they "sell" are planets, the planetpartners sell land.
  13. roughrider

Selling: BP's

Bump for a good chance to make a great deal. Quite a few limited BP's in there
  14. roughrider

Selling: BP's

Here are the BP's I have left. I have put them in order of QR, hope that doesn't cause a hassle. Give a bid for a bunch or all. I dont want to logg on for just a couple of peds though :/ https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7MsO49fWnygYjgzNmMwMWMtODYzMC00NWY0LWJkYjUtYjRiOTc2YjQ2Njhl&hl=en
  15. roughrider

Selling: Unique item (FAP) - no sale: I TT it!

I have my doubts there since he has chipped out all his skills. :wise:
Back