Recent content by Rufwon

1. Rufwon

Buying: Omegaton West DELTA apartment

As the title states, I am looking for apartments in the DELTA building. DELTA only, I am not interested in any other buildings buy DELTA. Thanks for looking and good luck
  2. Rufwon

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

awesome! Thanks for the event. Please add me. Pedro Rufwon Martinez Thanks
  3. Rufwon

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia I ran from fauxcervix and made ppl mad at my 1400 ped snablesnot female HoF. Once upon a time, CND was THE place to mine! Once upon a time, educated experienced players shared both knowledge and equipment/gear with noobs. Once upon a time the sweat camp north of...
  4. Rufwon

The developers at mindark are AMAZING.. Seriously

I think until your actually there, with the company devs,programmers and other employees, one can't judge on any aspect of the making, marketing or maintaining of the game. Wise company owners and employees KNOW that the better they produce, and keep ppl happy, the better they will do at...
  5. Rufwon

Hussk Update

woohoo Great news, especially the return of samples and sweat. Thanks MA for the timely reply to this error. I am glad this is being resolved. :yay::yay::yay: so no more "ahh the egg" it now will be "AHH THE HUSSK" hehe GL all and have fun! Ruf
  6. Rufwon

Buying: Cb26

I am no longer looking! Thank you to all that replied. Who knew so many had UL 26's for sale. :yay: Ruf
  7. Rufwon

Hmmm my thoughts on Hussk

I was waiting patiently, having fun seeing all the players come together IN PVP to accomplish a common goal. Standing there, all of a sudden we are hit with the initial dmg (mine was 119) and it was on. Multiple after multiple deaths, I returned, firing as much as I can. Back and forth, revive...
  8. Rufwon

Buying: Cb26

Good day all, As title states, I am looking to purchase a cb26 (UL) If anyone has one, maybe you've outgrown it, and time to move on, please shoot me a pm with your 'asking price' I greatly appreciate any replies, GL and have fun all *please keep the thread clean*
  9. Rufwon

Selling: OLA #01 "club meat" Land Area - Last Chance

TY, Yes, sometimes, with investments, you win some you lose some. Our reason for selling is nothing to do with cash flow, either in or out. Its the fact that Juan got a new GM job which equals no time, and I had twins (along with 3 yr old) which equals no time. haha We want to see this LA...
  10. Rufwon

Selling: OLA #01 "club meat" Land Area - Last Chance

I remember back in march we had almost a 350 ped tax return in one day. That's high side. Just wanted to throw that out there to show potential of LA.
  11. Rufwon

Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

hehe thanks, and its fixed now, Cat 2 - Feffs
  12. Rufwon

Can we come back on after midnight?

So i believe Skippy said it perfectly. YES, you can log in, just your kills no longer count towards MM. Just dont chip on the 31st, for this can cause a disqualification in MM. The only people that this really effects are the ones that have neared 30 hours.... if you log in before that...
  13. Rufwon

Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

I am in Cat 2, feffs, and 30 hours SOLO hunting, no fapper - no team, all alone, yield me: 26,900 points ^^ suppose to say Category 2, Feffs! hehe ^^
  14. Rufwon

Selling: Collection of blueprints

Bump it up for Wu.
  15. Rufwon

Merry Mayhem 2011

I agree, I'm sure N8 doesn't need MM to see $$$$, he's set up pretty nicely with his investments across EU. (not to mention a great guy) I could also say Club Meat has neconu.... but I wont. *see that, see what I did there?* hehe :lolup: GOOD LUCK IN MM EVERYONE! I will see ya out on the...
Back