Recent content by ruisu999

1. R

NEED ADVICE: my account got locked, MA say it won't be unlocked

Sorry, the short URL i provide before is the one i have from browser history. The investigators have the pc so i can't provide it again. As i see it he's taking my account, credibility and reputation.
  2. R

I did not mention about my deposits but never said i never deposited. I just don't think it Was important to mention about my deposits because from the begining it Was clear that the fraud PED come from Other source, not my own deposits. My transactions history is clean. I still don't get Why is...
  3. R

As you say, the pc Was infected with worse software and it's being investigated.
  4. R

It's not a magical hacker, it's a real one and i'm trying to local police to take actions against him. I take responsability for picking the PED and items without me knowing it Was from cc fraud but i don't have any alt avatar or credit card from Other people but mine.
  5. R

Thank you for the advice given and to answer some questions: In this case MA didn't ask for identity documents because they already has them, i registered my real personal data including credit card and bank account I'm from México in north América and that's Why i'm active in EU around 4 to 7am...
  6. R

Thanks again for all feedback including the MessagePad from Kim of MA I see a lot have happened here when i to to sleep and then to work, i have some minutes to write so i will try to cover as many points of view stated here as i can I never mention my deposits because it's my own credit card...
  7. R

When i find out about entropia partners through all the advertising in-game i search myself Other sites to earn PED like that one, that was one amongst other sites @HardWrath i "won" because i found what they hide
  8. R

If this Was the reason Why i got my account locked I still don't know because MA close all comunication with me... I just say this website might be the reason because one day a month+ ago Was working and now it isn't and that Was the only weird way i "received" (the right way to say it is picked...
  9. R

Where can i check domain status? the only thing i get when i click is "safari cant open the page because no server is found"
  10. R

The website URL was http://tiny.cc/w90lpx Now that this is happening... F...k that URL is suspicious
  11. R

Thank you for your reply The PED and some cheap stuff like colonizer armor set and ammo Was left under the bridge connecting new Oxford and genesis amaethera and Other Was in ralentless base in arkadia, that's the 2 I "won" the contest... Never got in touch with any avatar representing the website
  12. R

Thanks everyone for your replies I'm bactracking the websites where i get some peds from contest and one on them isn't even working anymore... I think that Was the site doing the fraud because i "won" 100 PED from them and it's the one that now it's gone... That Was more than a month ago and the...
  13. R

I don't even know which one of the many transactions i did this last week Was the one where i receive the peds from the CC fraud that MA claims and that's one of the things i want to know I put it the way "a jerk pay me with dirty PED" because is the only way i have received PED out of...
  14. R

Thank you all reading the thread :thumbup: I didn't put it that way at first but i'm a victim here, initially from the jerk that bought something from me and pay with dirty PED and then MA with that kind of response from the support guys I'll try the call and see what they have to say and hoping...
  15. R

Ty for all responses @WhiningSkeptic Yes maybe i should call @Konve Are they that fast investigating? They answer the support case 9 hours after the account Was locked i think they're still investigating but... Why they respond that way? @HardWrath The only card i have registered is on my name...
Back