Recent content by Rukin

1. R

Jurai Blood - ALL TIME BLOODS UNITE!!!

Nice! I should be able to jump on for the get together
  2. R

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Requested: 09 February 2020 Committed: 09 April 2020 In Bank Account: 14 April 2020 (probably delayed due to Easter)
  3. R

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Please add: The BigRedMachine Kane
  4. R

Red Ped Redemption Events!

That's disappointing to make changes during the event. Makes it concerning to invest time and money to hunt in your event. Really would be better to just honor the previously stated rules until the end of May and then start in June with new rules (possibly give people an option to carry over to...
  5. R

Red Ped Redemption Events!

Register Please add me The BigRedMachine Kane
  6. R

MA is leading an unfair game

Does seem strange to suddenly lock only after hitting withdrawal button. If there were flags on your account you should have been locked and questioned earlier. Did your brother transfer you a bunch of ped just prior to withdrawal as well? I could see that being suspicious and trigger a flag...
  7. R

Question about event registration.

Few reasons I can think of: - Way to have people bump thread for publicity - By having action of registering it shows interest in actually doing event and it may encourage person/team to look closer at prizes and continue - If teams are allowed then need to understand who is team leader to...
  8. R

Ready to get Hussked TWICE?

Shin Guards of the Wormslayer (M) David Fractal Fractal Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:28:37
  9. R

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

I guess main concern would be possible trust scam since you think you know the person or market manipulation if using for trading. But it doesn't really matter that much to me if person doesn't do these. Plus if person is reported a bunch over these concerns all MA might do is lock the...
  10. R

After a VERY extended break...

Welcome back. I started playing around 10 years ago so have experienced many changes. Probably a couple the biggest ones coming to mind are cryengine and missions oh and vehicles were a cool update. For armor you should be fine on most mobs but for weapon you should check out entropiawiki for...
  11. R

Lag?

Finally no lag for me today :yay:
  12. R

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Registering Please add The BigRedMachine Kane Thanks
  13. R

Huge JACKPOT & Guaranteed PED$ WIN LA!!

Updated final point totals and redeemed points in second post.
  14. R

Land Update Hello all, No one has made big effort towards winning the land or indicated in making big push and I needed ped so decided to sell the land. The land ownership changes tomorrow June 05, 2017. So people have until June 04, 23:59 to win the jackpot and earn any more points. Any...
  15. R

Updated the scores as of May 28 and jackpot now up to $12,417.50ped!
Back