Recent content by Ruzlix

1. R

Info: Kickstart the weekend with Ruzlix - Hardcore, baby!

Tracklist: Mix 1 (Happy): 01. Breeze - Complete Heaven (Darwin Remix) 02. Technikore & Wain Johnstone - Look @ The Heaven (Technikore & Kato Remix) 03. Darwin, Obie & Macca - Musical Endeavour 04. Paradise - See The Light (Sy & Unknown Remix) 05. Agnes - Release Me (Squad-E Remix) 06. Auscore...
  2. R

Seat belts on, cause here comes the hardcore ride! :wtg:
  3. R

Started a bit late today, but it's live now!
  4. R

Info: Introducing guest DJs on Kickstart The Weekend!

First out is.... AUDIO WARFARE! If everything goes according to plan, he'll be up on Friday. :) Don't miss this! 14-15 MA time (last hour of the show).
  5. R

Info: Introducing guest DJs on Kickstart The Weekend!

Coming up on my Friday show is an hour dedicated to talking to, introducing and showcasing lesser known hardcore DJs I know from forums and such. :) So there's gonna be some banter mixed with some tunes and then a 30 minute guest mix. This is also an opportunity for YOU! If you are a fan of...
  6. R

Every week, man! :cool: Cool about the tickets, I don't live in UK so I can't catch any of their shows.
  7. R

TUUUNE IN! :D UK Hardcore cheese, freeform, BREAKBEAT/DRUM 'n' BASS today! :D
  8. R

Info: Treasure Trek w/ RUZLIX!

The show is already over, and I play UK/Dutch EDM Hardcore - mainly UK. ;) Not punk or rock. ;D Tracklist: First hour: 01. Ultrabeat vs Darren Styles - Paradise & Dreams (Re-Con Remix) 02. Rampant DJs feat. JT - Alabama (Sy & Unknown Remix) 03. JoBabe - I Kissed A Girl (JAKAZiD Remix) 04...
  9. R

Clues explained: 1) "One of four winds" - In Greek Mythology, the four major winds are Notus, Zephyrus, Boreas and Eurus. This clue refers to Notus. 2) "Follow the messenger of spring" - Zephyrus is known as the messenger of spring and he is the west wind. 3) "The first clue tells you the...
  10. R

Thumpa-bump! Got some wicked sets for you. :cool:
  11. R

I wonder how many people hesitate to tune in cause I'll be playing hardcore... ;)
  12. R

Thanks, Stave! :)
  13. R

Yoooooo! Friday the 26th @ 12.00 MA I will host a Treasure Trek on Eudoria! Say what!? What this means is that during the three hours the show is, you tune in and you will get clues from me on air where on Eudoria I've hidden a prize! The best part is: The event is totally free!! That's...
Back