Recent content by S4400Salvation

1. S4400Salvation

Done

I am done, e-lite please deactivate my account.
  2. S4400Salvation

Mining Challenges

Sad to say but i am done with this forum, thanks for making it easy for me mod (you know who you are). I hope you put as much effort into the game and forum like i have been doing all these years, but i am pretty sure you won't. That being said, i don't want the effort i made together with...
  3. S4400Salvation

Is this Killstealing?

Well good you posted as i was about to ask if he did anything to provoke it. (Getting tired of this forum).
  4. S4400Salvation

Is this Killstealing?

That's indeed a whole different story, we know both of them are not on good terms, i am just writing what i am seeing in that video.
  5. S4400Salvation

Is this Killstealing?

Watch it on youtube on fullscreen please. The moment (T) was shooting that mob you can clearly see (Y) was tagging a different mob towards him and only turned to (T)'s mob when those 2 mobs reached him. Again am i not seeing that?
  6. S4400Salvation

Is this Killstealing?

Jokes aside please do enlighten me, what i am seeing is a KS. Correct me please if i am wrong. I'll write what i see, (T) shooting a mob, mob running to (T), (Y) joins in when mob reached (T)? Should i be seeing that (Y) tagged the mob first but (T) stole it?
  7. S4400Salvation

Is this Killstealing?

Am i going mad or mental or something. Are my eyes deceiving me? That's 2 people shooting at one mob. At one point you can see the hp of mob going down quicker due to both shooting it. Again are my eyes deceiving me?
  8. S4400Salvation

What would you do with 20k?

If you are buying that (any) item do consider if that item will keep it's value over time.
  9. S4400Salvation

What would you do with 20k?

Let the money come to you, i suggest CLD or Ark Deeds, and try to loot a item way more fun.
  10. S4400Salvation

Uber: My biggest ever!

Gefeliciteerd.
  11. S4400Salvation

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Maybe give the rights to OP to someone who is willing to take it over, this issue should remain active untill solved. ps. from the looks of it he took a brake, to what end does your response help in any way?
  12. S4400Salvation

Modified Isis LR53 Tier 8

Congratulations.
  13. S4400Salvation

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them)

Hopefully they will make changes, but i doubt it very much, as long as the gamble is there people will be clicking it. Anyways i am enjoying not playing the game with the alternative i have. Good luck breaking the game even more with your greed MA. (they broke mining, crafting and hunting, we...
  14. S4400Salvation

I'm A Gambler

You must be new young Padawan. Rules are just there to have rules, many many rules are being broken. (as i write this even :))
  15. S4400Salvation

I'm A Gambler

But i do get the required results, all due to my gamble. :)
Back