Recent content by safara

1. safara

Which is better for EU?

Thanks all :) Up and running now. Some great posts and points!! Not a lot different in EU on all the highest settings, but other games are like WOW when compared to what I had :D
  2. safara

Which is better for EU?

Cheers all - ordered the one with the Nvidia RTX 4060 :)
  3. safara

Which is better for EU?

Cheers Nevadajake :)
  4. safara

Which is better for EU?

Hiya All - speccing up a machine in a budget price range for this game. Asuming the other specs are the same except for these 2 parameters, which would be better for playing EU? Intel Core i5-10400F, Nvidia RTX 4060 8GB or Intel Core i5-12400F, Nvidia RTX 3050 8GB I know AMD offer good stuff...
  5. safara

How to set "Move to target" ?

OK, getting round to testing this and trying things out. I have discovered that if I log in to my wifes account on my PC - things work as they should. So, does this point to the settings-ce file in C:\ProgramData\entropia universe\public_users_data being messed up - like you say @Sub-Zero ...
  6. safara

Cheers Sub-zero - will check this out one morning when she is not after playing and I have some time to try and get things back to how she wants before she wants to play. My dinner depends on it :D
  7. safara

Hi Melinda, I checked her settings and that was already toggled off. So, I turned it on - then Apply. Then off, as you say, and apply. Still, right click does not start the Avi moving towards the target.
  8. safara

What setting where in the new UI do you set it such that if you are out of range of a terminal, or mob - you can right click and your avatar will auto run to within range, and either stop and open the terminal - or stop and sire the weapon? This works for my avatar, but not for my Wife's avatar...
  9. safara

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Fixed an issue where an action that moves you into range of a target did not work correctly - still broken for account Date Found: 27/02/2024 Description: Expected: Right click should move into range of target Actual: For me - if I am out of range of a...
  10. safara

Entropia Universe 18.0.1 Release Notes

What am I doing wrong or not have set correctly for this for my Wife's account? For me - if I am out of range of a terminal - I right click on it, and I now move towards the terminal till I am in range and then stop. If I equip a gun and am out of range of a mob - I right click on it and i run...
  11. safara

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Fixed this - but does show maybe a glitch in the system. Had the number 2 set in Keybindings to Autorun/move. AND it set on the first action bar in position 2. Result - pressing 2 did nothing Remove from action bar - 2 worked from the setting in key bindings. Clear it from Key Bindings, and...
  12. safara

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

I quite like it. Just a few things to fix and I can run with it :)
  13. safara

Yep - specifically moving to a distant object and interacting - not working with right click mouse button as before - regardless of "Left Mouse Button Interacts" is clicked on or off.
  14. safara

Hiya Ludvig - thought of that and tried with both on or off. Also I used to use the right mouse button, not the left to interact and run to the thing I had clicked on to use it or loot it..
  15. safara

Bug Report Title: Auto interact/move to item not working Date Found: 22/02/2024 Description: Expected: Right clicking on terminal, dead mob etc should move you to the mob/terminal etc and interact. Actual: Not working. Nothing happens
Back