Recent content by sagivstern

1. sagivstern

Question: Hunting with explosive ammo

I usually dont see any people around me when im playing.. probably time differences, even when i do they dont hunt around me. Im just trying to figure out the fastest way to do this. Thank you ill look into that More efficient suggestions other than explosives will also be appreciated
  2. sagivstern

Question: Hunting with explosive ammo

So im looking to do a quest on cyrene to kill 200k mobs.. My question is would it be smart getting an explosive ammo weapon and shoot the lowest hp mob there killing a few each time? If so what would be recommended to kill 10hp mobs? Thanks in advance!
  3. sagivstern

Question: Chat track for specific key words

Works great! Thank you! this will be very useful!!
  4. sagivstern

Not sure if your being funny or not... original question still stands..
  5. sagivstern

Track chat for specific key words Is there any tool for tracking specific words in chat? My need is to be able to track specific words in trade channel in order to find buyers, just add my keywords (items) and each time they pop up with either WTS/Selling/WTB/Buying(your choice) it does some...
  6. sagivstern

Selling: A bunch of items

Big list of items, mostly if not all for sale (maybe missed something) 1 A large trout (L) 1 1.00 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 2 Adaptive Fire Rate Component 22 6.60 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 Animal Hide 17564 175.64 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 4 Animal Muscle Oil 1214 36.42 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 5 Animal Oil...
  7. sagivstern

Help: Figuring out the best weapon/armor for the job

Sounds good indeed, has this worked for you eco wise? I am confused..
  8. sagivstern

Im currently trying to decide which gun to buy, amp will come later to make it more eco.
  9. sagivstern

Right, so lets say my hit/dmg is 17/20 which it actually is, and im looking to hunt shinkiba's, ive determined that Breer M2a is probably the best for the job. It has fair dmg (19), not too high and not too low, dmg/pec seems good at 2.822. Is that a correct assessment? As for armor I am...
  10. sagivstern

Does crits factor into decay? Is it not a freebie bonus? edit: Im sure it decays when you crit, does it double the decay or still acts as a normal shot just doing more damage? if so whats the problem of getting a gun that fits perfectly for a mob... Im trying to understand how to think...
  11. sagivstern

I would love to have someone explain to me how to choose your weapon/armor for the current mob im about to hunt, so that in future hunts ill know what im actually doing. I assume that all data is coming from entropedia.com. Lets take weapons for example, what im doing atm is searching for lets...
  12. sagivstern

Question: Finishing mentorship

I've been told its smarter to finish mentorship on ark since I will get the musca adj set Is it really worth it and are there any other alternatives?
  13. sagivstern

Next thing to do?

Thank you ill look into one of those. The thing is I already have one... he just hasn't connected the past 65 days, tho I don't want to abandon him. Good idea, I would be more inclined to do so if I had more knowledge of the game. It will take me some time to get to that point. I don't...
  14. sagivstern

Next thing to do?

Just finished the puny iron missions and im looking for the next thing to do. Maybe start another iron mission, but cant decide on which to choose. I am using mostly melee knife, atm got bukin's knife. Ill appreciate someone pointing me to the right direction. ty
  15. sagivstern

Question: Tracking loot

Thank you for the quick reply. ill do the math :D
Back