Recent content by Salo

1. S

Help: Short black screens and gpu driver reset with amd vega 64

Mhh this surely is annoying.... Just tried windowed mode and the same happens. However after the black screens the rest of the system and other programs behaved normally without issues. Let´s hope these issues get fixed...in case it is actually caused by EU. Edit: It just now happened shooting...
  2. S

For me it is not related to changing areas. I have tried Fullscreen and windowed fullscreen. Will give windowed mode a try...
  3. S

Hello, as the title says, the game freezes for a second or two, then the screen goes black for a bit. After that I am on desktop for a second or two, then the game resumes with the drivers beeing reset and a crash of wattman (if installed). Once the driver has crashed it then usually resets...
  4. S

Question: Different api possible?

Do you think this game will ever support another api like i.e Vulkan or will it stay with Dx ?
  5. S

Buying: EWE LC-100 Frontier

I bought one. Thanks to all who offered. Thread can be closed
  6. S

Buying: EWE LC-100 Frontier

Hello, I am in the market for an EWE LC-100 Frontier. If you have one for sale, please post here. Thanks
  7. S

Servers are Down

No, just call it UTC at the bottom like in the announcements. Or change the announcements to GMT
  8. S

Servers are Down

Thank you! Maybe this page should add UTC time at the bottom for reference. Or Ma should call it GMT
  9. S

Servers are Down

I keep forgetting...is UTC Calypso time?
  10. S

Help: Gpu just stops

The issue reappeared. Same as last time other applications and games/pc stresstesting do not cause the issue. For now I have put in my 9!!!!! years old 8800gts and surprisingly enough I can play on 24" on high to medium... Might just set up a cheap rig for the game with noting else on it.
  11. S

Selling: Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted

Sold, can be closed.
  12. S

:bump:.....
  13. S

SOLD As the title says, I am selling a Dominax Original Boiga Adjusted http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Dominax_Original_Boiga_Adjusted The tier rates are as follows: 93 104 58 103 80 68 105 138 108 73 For +2200 Ped its yours, otherwise just leave an offer in this...
  14. S

Entropia Universe 15.6.2 Release Notes

The updater started and now the game has disappeared from my pc. Good times :rolleyes: Edit: downoaded the client loader again and my 360 security now says if found win32/trojan.435 in the client loader exe. Is this supposed to be there or did it somehow slip in?
  15. S

Help: Gpu just stops

I am not using internet explorer. Can it cause problems even if it is not running?
Back