Recent content by sanke

1. sanke

Newbies wanna see oil rig

the only reason i probably lived so long is that he wasnt using his best weopon and if he was it was with no amp so if i met him with his best weapon and amp i would have died instantly but fair play he was killing ppl that had minesweepers and other nice guns unarmoured and they were running in...
  2. sanke

Newbies wanna see oil rig

if i had the time and ped and not have exams and a bigger gun on i would join with my vigi and 2a plates last time i was there i met liga was there for a few minutes probably was annoying him just standing out side it :) when he finally came after me i though whether to shut him lol but...
  3. sanke

2 at a Day...gratZzZ pleeze...LOL

gratz to u again lol seem to be gettings lots of globals but that due to the amount of time u put in to ur avi
  4. sanke

weapon hire?

not really on this game but if u get trusted by ppl in a soc sometimes they lend u a weapon but even then they may want some colateral in case u run off but mostly ppl dont lend stuff unless they really trust u
  5. sanke

When did you pop your global cherry?

got my first global after 1 month of skilling rifle but had been playing for 2 months doing other stuff like sweating and exploring
  6. sanke

Natural Born Killers Website

yeah the web site looks great especially know nbk have a la :)
  7. sanke

Run Away! Run Away!

yeah this happened to me while hunting atrax/trox they run back and forth past me for about 1 min b4 they attacked me so after some ammo fired and no hits i just decided to w8 for them to attack me
  8. sanke

A nice start to the day

i saw this loot and went wow i wish that was me so hunted sabuka for paint a silly bery attacked me and i to got a global but not as much as urs but gratz i went and sold my items to new ppl at tt price
  9. sanke

1st solo global after 1 month of skillin

was outhunting sabuka for orange paint with 5 ped ammo not much but can kill alot of sabuka with that along came a bery almost killed me lol but had half health neway and no armour on killed it 26 ped popped up 5 seconds later 2 powerfists pop up along with axe 2*0 then got killed by sabuka lol...
  10. 1st solo

1st solo

11. sanke

Deposit means putting chance to get global?

i agree depositing does not increase chance of globaling/hof in the last month i have only broke even 1 and the rest of the time i have lost money and that was after depositing about1k peds and all that deposit seemed to give to me was bad luck lol but i like to think that depositing = better...
  12. sanke

Players stealing "your" Hofs!

same thing happened to me about 2 weeks of hunting came to me loosing 110 ped of 120 may not sound alot but had just deposited 1k peds and bought new armour but i lost that 120 ped killing molisk scout scavangers to only see ppl killing molisk youngs and getting 500 ped ad then moving onto atrax...
  13. sanke

armour plates

i personallu use 2a plates as i hunt trox/ trax and some bots the 2a plates can be expensive so u could try 2b which are about half the price of 2a also depends wot ur hunting too
  14. sanke

First Team-Global.!

seems all my freinds r globaling but me nice seems like u got the most pointless item in ur group lol gl
  15. sanke

Unlocked Wounding and Combat Sense

gratz and it looks like u got a nice loot from a creature there enjoy ur new skills
Back