Recent content by Scudd

1. Scudd

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

Rest in peace Katie... you will be greatly missed
  2. Scudd

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Mining Finder Icons Description: Current: I currently use Omegaton MD finders and I have 4 on my hot bar. The 3 I don't have equipped show as open on the hot bar, yet the one I have equipped shows as closed. Suggested: Switch the open and closed icons around as they are showing...
  3. Scudd

Buying: Omegaton MD20

Maybe you have spotted an MD20 in the new UI inventory :giggle: Still looking to buy...
  4. Scudd

Feedback Radar Grid Lines Description: Current: Missing grid lines on the new radar Suggested: Re-add the old grid lines back to the radar, even better would be the ability to click on N,S,E,W on the radar to automatically set your direction, so your avatar doesn't stray off course. Reason...
  5. Scudd

Is it possible to hide the default icons... or to resize them to the same size as the other icons?
  6. Scudd

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Looks really nice.... are we able to adjust the transparity of the inventory screen?
  7. Scudd

Buying: Omegaton MD20

PM me if you have the 20 or know someone that wants to sell one..
  8. Scudd

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

If you consider the above "after" your 52k... then yes, that's perfectly acceptable
  9. Scudd

I can assure you, there is nothing you have posted here that I don't already know or have experienced myself. I have been where you are back in 2007... and I would go as far as to say I was in a worse place than you.... and yes, before anyone bothers to look it up, I was very lucky in SGA...
  10. Scudd

How can you be rekt? You haven't lost anything :unsure: and with markup and skill gains taken into account you have basically profited? Or have you tt'ed most of your resources.. and failed to profit through your own actions? Is that what your saying?
  11. Scudd

Some parts of EU website down

I was having the exact same issue myself last week.. I noticed that when I leave the "My Items" page, if you remember to "log out" instead of just closing the page... the 425 error goes away. I could be wrong, but making sure I "log out", is working for me.
  12. Scudd

Suggestion: Add more gear to the

Why, just why.. :banghead:
  13. Scudd

Trifle still here

4 years too late.. but welcome back :giggle:
  14. Scudd

Suggestion: Unlimited Weapons

Why don't you answer the question above... where would you propose to stick your boundaries... Weapons today, what's next? I'm not even a hunter.. but I'm interested, because I wonder what your next post will be?
  15. Scudd

Suggestion: Unlimited Weapons

Where do you propose to stop your ideas... where are your boundaries? Armour, Tools, Weapons, Land Area Tax, Motherships, Planets?? Sounds like you want to play for free...
Back