Recent content by seboas

1. S

Entropia Universe 18.0.1 Release Notes

Ty for that update. Way easier to hunt now :) Is it possible to add 1 more option to Chat Font Size? Really need that "SMALL" option, since there is too little info on square surface now due to bit bigger text as it was before. Much obliged :)
  2. S

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Did post about this as well 3 pages back. Prioritize this. PRETTY PLEASE :)
  3. S

Try exiting game properly, so this option is saved. Check this option ^^ and press F12, to game properly closes. Login again, see if option remained checked and try to hit a mob by target locking it and press interact key. Moving should stop it you press same interact key again or if you click...
  4. S

Think this is done intentionally since there is option in settings for that. If you want to BROKE CURRENT ACTION, with mouse or "same interaction key" do this: Options > Gameplay > select Interact to Cancel Current Action
  5. S

Yes. As I wrote lol This is not UI bug, but it would be nice to get LS for every dmg you're doing to the mob :)
  6. S

You never did get lifesteal for duration of the 10-20secs. Only on first hit. First hit lifesteal works as it did before for me.
  7. S

Bug Report Title: Keybinded weapon triggers weapon when pressing the key, but no output is registered Action bar 1 is missing block of code that should be used in keybinding. Missing Interact functionality! Date Found: [02/23/2024] noticed this from day one, but posting it now, since not...
  8. S

Selling: RDI Combat EnBlade-10

Thank you all for your offers. Decided to go with items and solid amount of PEDs.
  9. S

Bump
  10. S

50k pure PEDs offer received today. Since there are many offers including items, I'm more inclined to ped only deal. Got by now highest offer of 20k pure peds+items for ~55k. Unless someone can top that 50k pure ped offer with something bit better, I'll be deciding soon what offer is more...
  11. S

Bump
  12. S

Bump
  13. S

Bump
  14. S

Bump
  15. S

Received solid offer. SB price not met yet though, since items in trade with PED come to total of ~55k, but is close and best offer so far.
Back