Recent content by sehe

1. sehe

CONGRATZ! You make FPC and MA much brighter :-) Good luck and a fast Return of your investment...

CONGRATZ! You make FPC and MA much brighter :-) Good luck and a fast Return of your investment! Yours, Jakomo Leopardy
  2. sehe

WoF 2010: Team DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)

my entry --Your full avatar name. Jakomo Sebastian Leopardy --Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself. no special promotion, for myself: in serviceteam, no special preferation --Anything the team should know about you, including availability. depence on RL - can not tell...
  3. sehe

Hello! I am Leader of the SOC starshipORIONcrew. You can find some information about us on...

Hello! I am Leader of the SOC starshipORIONcrew. You can find some information about us on: www.eu-soc.com please also visit our soc-teamsite: www.starshiporioncrew.com or www.planetentropia.de also you can use e-mail.. hertel.sebastian[at]gmail(dot)com GL! Jakomo Leopardy
  4. sehe

Hello and welcome at my site. Add me to your FL if you are part of the =- soc -=

Hello and welcome at my site. Add me to your FL if you are part of the =- soc -=
  5. sehe

Art Galleries

Hello Ido, visit 5G 1 minute before.. Maintenance fee expired ;) ..will be nice if i can have a look in 5G :)
Back