Recent content by sententz

1. sententz

News: Genesis Visual Update

no, i will, thank you
  2. sententz

It say 'entropia.exe is already running' when i push launch. Never hapend this . The program seems it works in the task manager, but i cant see it or use it. Anyone know why ?
  3. sententz

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: entropia.exe cant see it, seems is working but i cant see it to log in Description: Current: cant log in Suggested: [Describe your suggested change.] Reason:i log in for 5 mins or so, then game crashed or something and after that i just can see the window to log in...
  4. sententz

the game just dont log anymore, the window for logging is just not showing, anyone have this problem ? entropia.exe just dont want to start? someone have this problem?
  5. sententz

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

6. sententz

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

for trading, super bad , when you make a sell, is just spliting in 2, crazy. For auction is so bad, i gone cry. :)
  7. sententz

Everything Down ?

its Sonic:eyecrazy:
  8. sententz

Help: D3D Error after VU17 release.

shading quality and shadows quality have big problems on lower settings, check this MA!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  9. sententz

Help: D3D Error after VU17 release.

man...this is just stupid....stupid beyond words, wrong and stupid. People make the game to work after the main vu and after yerstaday upgrade, alot of people are fucked up again. Is just no respect, every fucking vu or upgrade make problems everytime? you guys realy do not see this? these are...
  10. sententz

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

video is too great, but if MA dont lower the minimum graphics...or to make an extra lower safe mode now with this upgrade, very soon will be online maximum 50% of number of players was before the upgrade. At least for few months or a year for people to upgrade themselfs. As a very strong point...
  11. sententz

Upgraded Graphics Engine in the Next Release

shit, i dont even want to imagine what will be :scratch2:, video cards, software changes etc etc
  12. sententz

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

MA , dear lads, dear folks, dear good people!!! i hope you guys understand that this ''95% error'' fuck this game and like 20-30% less players every fucking time for a few days or weeks(like last time). You guys realy need to put more resurces into this problem. :wise:. p.s. or you guys...
  13. sententz

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

yes, this is a realy realy big problem, i dont understand what they do. 2 weeks, i mean what they do?
  14. sententz

these maintaince guys start to become funny now :), fucking joke :lolup:, is just ...CRAZY man !!!
  15. sententz

the ideea is to concentrate the resurces on these two problems: players+deposits which come from more platforms+better maintenance., not to spend everything on petcom and virtual coins. Are many games on at least 3 platforms, you can look at top 10 games with most turnover. I hope you got...
Back