Recent content by Seoul

1. Seoul

Lost in Space...

2nd day signed on Still no answer from MA, sheeee, some support, or I should say lack of support. 2 days of your avatar is signed in when I try to sign in. Seoul:mad::mad:
  2. Seoul

Lost in Space...

This morning i'm on a 'mothership' in the front gunners chair, I try to get out and lol, i end up in space and die, but then back in chair. after this happening a few times, i exit the game, but then lol, when i sign back on, i'm still in game, been in game for over 10 hours now, have a gold...
  3. Seoul

Anyone notice since VU... tiering stopped...

Yep, stuck on tier 5.5 with my ASL 114 I have burned about 10k peds and still at 5.5 Something is wrong...all tier's are 100 plus.. Seoul..
  4. Seoul

Mining after MM?

Hi, have a few question to other miners... 1. Before MM, I was getting a 75 to lol, 200 percent return while mining, for several months. After MM, I'm averaging 35 to 60 percent return. My question, is this happening to anyone else? Last question, does anyone think that MM effects...
  5. Seoul

Can't pick which resource to mine????

Just returned from Ark, hit FOMA, bought some amps and headed to do some mining..guess what, the screen for picking the resource to mine does not come up, so said screw it, flew down to the planet and the same thing, restarted a few times and even rebooted my computer. Put in a support case...
  6. Seoul

Merry Mayhem 2011 Results

My Guess My Guess, None...I had 2999 after 29.5 hours, most were prowler and stalker...no way for a solo to win this BS... Seoul
  7. Seoul

Unsportsmanlike behavior or technique, tricks of the trade?

What is New? Ubers.. will be ubers Noobs will be noobs.. What is new? "Damn, this guy draged a mob train to me..." What is new? "This guy just did...(add your own) So what? The ubers will all ways get the gravy and the rest of us will get...
  8. Seoul

Walking vs. Running

The following has happen several times over the past few days. Spawn car, drive car, get out of car, pick car up and now can not run, only walk slow like I'm over weight. This morning, weight was 130k below max, and it happen again.:scratch2: This happening to anyone else? Seoul
  9. Seoul

MM 2011 cat 3

Alpha and up About 2 peds to kill for the most part for me. Seoul
  10. Seoul

Just wondering....

Is there any 'real' site to get the current scores and I pray the times people are on, got drunk on the first day, lol, and trying to remember was it 3 hours or 2 hours... Seoul...:confused:
  11. Seoul

Gaia's Cradle OLA56 - A new beginning

Count me in Count me into the event. Seoul
  12. Seoul

Space tickets

OK, Let me be sure I can understand this whole space thing? 1. First I pay 40 peds... 2. Then I travel into PvP space.. 3. I want to craft on another planet. 4. I have a shit load of ores and ematter on me 5. I get killed in space, all the ores and ematter are gone. Now, my question...
  13. Seoul

Space tickets

Simple question... How much does it cost now to fly? Seoul...
  14. Seoul

oh boy...space vehicles for vets and rich

I'm sorry... I read and then re-read your post. Yes, you are correct, that is how it is done in real life. Yes, look at the number of 'real poor people' in the U.S. today. They are just screwed..and you have to wonder why? WELL...IMHO...it is thinking like this, "The rich should get richer...
  15. Seoul

oh boy...space vehicles for vets and rich

Another voice crying in the wilderst... DUDE.. I'm a level 40 miner, level plasma 61 sniper and can go on...........its fixed..........just that simple.....it's not gambling...that means they pick and choose..just taht simple... Seoul...
Back