Recent content by sgp911

1. S

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Don't understand why they can get our money in a matter of seconds but when we want to withdraw it takes almost 2 months??
  2. S

EU come to impossible middle deposit

I agree with morfoc.. been playing since 2010,depoed over 3k in the last 7 months. Have ups and downs..mostly downs.. Have taken advice from quite a few ,tried following so called waves with not much luck. Sold all my shit....bye
  3. S

Chiee's Entropiafund

On vacation,spending all your ped.. ;)
  4. S

Show us ya face!

This me from a couple years back at Sanibel Isl Fla. USA
  5. me

me

Sanibel Island, Florida
  6. S

Say happy birthday to my...

Well ..it was a big deal to me.... ;)
  7. S

As you can see, from 5 to 6 wasn't that easy..
  8. S

Adj EWE EP-41 Mil .. Turned tier 6 yesterday ... It was tier4.1 when I got it on 2017/02/20. I was lvl 38 R L Dmg, now 44+ was at lvl 40 L P hit , now lvl 48. I was about to form a go fund me page to help pay for the tier up..lol
  9. S

Serious Question...

My inventory looks like that if I squint my eyes and shake my head real fast...
  10. S

My latency is killing me..literaly

Maybe firmware did it.. all I know is my latency is a lot better.. I crossing my fingers for it to stay ... ;) Thnx
  11. S

Vault Hunter IV Part II

Are there actually scientist down there to find ?.. If so, where? I just got in last night,but didn't get in too far. thnx
  12. S

Mine is an Arris TM902A but not the surfboard. I looked every where to see wich chipset is in it ,but no luck. I did do a firmware upgrade yesterday ,wich may have helped. So far my latency is between 70 and 80 ms. That is way better than what I was getting b4. Thnx
  13. S

I think I may have fixed the latency..so far.. I disabled upload QoS on my Netgear NightHawk router.. It disables CTF (Cut Through Forwarding) and sends your packets to the CPU,it was killing throughput. I'll have to go a few day to make sure.. thnx for all the help
  14. S

Uber: Happy B-Day to me! DOA Slugstorm off an Aurli Ravager :)

GRATZ..... On my birthday I got a bag of rocks,a kik in the ass,and lost a 1000 ped... ;)
  15. S

I don't think it is a Charter problem. This is a site in Canada ,watching a vid. It's not bad.. Here I'm wathching a vid on a Denmark site. Seems like when it hits the coast to go across the pond,the trouble starts...
Back