Recent content by -[ Shadow ]-

1. -[ Shadow ]-

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you too bagman! Have a happy and safe holiday and ill...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you too bagman! Have a happy and safe holiday and ill see you in game.
  2. -[ Shadow ]-

Merry Christmas Back at Yas! Have a safe and happy New years! Lets hope for a safe and...

Merry Christmas Back at Yas! Have a safe and happy New years! Lets hope for a safe and prosperous year to come!
  3. -[ Shadow ]-

haha yeh i will pm my msn to you... that sucks you cant get TS going.. i had so much trouble...

haha yeh i will pm my msn to you... that sucks you cant get TS going.. i had so much trouble with it too.. the boys never let you get a word in anyway :P
  4. -[ Shadow ]-

need some colour in here mojo

need some colour in here mojo
  5. -[ Shadow ]-

thanks :) i think its time for a change though its summer now :)

thanks :) i think its time for a change though its summer now :)
  6. -[ Shadow ]-

thanks for the comments ize :) i left a little one on byrons for you :P

thanks for the comments ize :) i left a little one on byrons for you :P
  7. -[ Shadow ]-

mojo you nerd

mojo you nerd
  8. -[ Shadow ]-

Still alive ?

Still alive ?
  9. -[ Shadow ]-

Are you sick of this?

Second that! Sometimes in life your lucky, most the time your not.. do what you need to do to get by and smiling makes it a hell of a lot easier.
  10. -[ Shadow ]-

Info: Entropian Beauty Group

Great Idea guys! :wtg: Although leeloo might ban me from getting so many haircuts! :laugh: GL with it!
  11. -[ Shadow ]-

:yay::yay: First Message :yay::yay:

:yay::yay: First Message :yay::yay:
  12. -[ Shadow ]-

Hay Grrrrr, Yes shes gorgeous isnt she! Acutally a Nebelung, which is in relation to the russian...

Hay Grrrrr, Yes shes gorgeous isnt she! Acutally a Nebelung, which is in relation to the russian blue but with long hair.:rolleyes:
  13. -[ Shadow ]-

Its here ~ the aussie/asian only event!!

:yay:*registering* Count me in Bags! Sounds abit scary... But im up for anything australian. :wtg:
  14. -[ Shadow ]-

Ewww.... am I really a nOOb?

When did ppl in this game become so bitter?! :eek: If you left your savings account inactive for a couple of years, does it give the banks right to eat your money! no! GRATZ on the items! and i wish you much luck for your future in EU :wtg::wtg:
  15. -[ Shadow ]-

haya h0n3y :) Thanks for the comment, made me smile :ahh: Take it easy sweetie!

haya h0n3y :) Thanks for the comment, made me smile :ahh: Take it easy sweetie!
Back