Recent content by Shaggy

1. S

I can't get the embed tag to work on this page but u might like this shit...

I can't get the embed tag to work on this page but u might like this shit http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nation_of_andorra_not_in_africa
  2. S

Down?

yeah, and my mob was almost dead too, oh well
  3. S

My gold card broke

I took it apart and cleaned the contacts with a pencil eraser and it works fine now.
  4. S

My gold card broke

I didnt want to take it apart without knowing what I am doing. When I insert the card nothing happens. After inserting the card and removing it for almost 1 hour it displayed a number but that number quickly dissapeared. It makes me think the batteries are dead.
  5. S

My gold card broke

Well I got a gold card a few months ago and now its broken so I can't log on to EU anymore. I wish I hadn't gotten one now so I could play again. I made a support case but haven't gotten any response yet. I will update this thread when I hear from them. It took weeks for my original GC to...
  6. S

Get A Gold Card Now!!

The Gold Card is great, until it stops working a few months after you got it and you cant log on anymore. I sent a support case and am guessing it will be weeks before i can log on again. Pros: Your account wont get hacked Cons: Takes longer to log on after EU crashes When it stops working...
  7. S

MA security certificate expired

i get the same thing too
  8. S

Falx Sweating

jdegre u ass why you -rep me for this?
  9. S

Show us ya outfit(s)!

10. scary

scary

me
  11. S

Selling: Modified BGH 4400M

nice gun, too bad im 119,999 peds short
  12. S

Falx Sweating

mmm spiders...good idea
  13. S

Whats the point of the rep system?

Thanks for -repping me for posting this on the wrong forum 711. Now I guess we can all see what the rep system is for.
  14. S

Falx Sweating

Well I set out to sweat a Falx and accomplished my goal after 2 deaths Click to enlarge
  15. falxsweating

falxsweating

falx sweating
Back