Recent content by Shereaper

1. Shereaper

Selling: Shopkeeper-Improved Fi/Ra/Co Cause-Loughlin Masher one-

IN-Game: Dragoney the Nightreaper Contact me in-game or at dragoneygaming@gmail.com i also have two Calypso Land Deeds for 1990 each
  2. Shereaper

Selling: Shopkeeper-Improved Fi/Ra/Co Cause-Loughlin Masher one-

Improved Fi/Ra/Co Cause TT+800 OBO Shopkeer - TT+ 2200 Peds OBO - SOLD Loughlin Masher One - Unlimited TT+200 I also have two Calypso Land Deeds for 1990 each IN-Game: Dragoney the Nightreaper Contact me in-game or at dragoneygaming@gmail.com
  3. Shereaper

Selling: Shopkeeper

Improved Fi/Ra/Co Cause TT+800 OBO Shopkeer - TT+ 2200 Peds OBO Contact me in-game or at dragoneygaming@gmail.com Dragoney the Nightreaper
  4. Shereaper

Ancient Daikiba Pet

I have three Ancient Daikiba Pet... Does anyone knwo the value?
  5. DragonEy the NightReaper Selfie

DragonEy the NightReaper Selfie

Pic of me at my favorite hang
  6. 2745 HOF on Enhancers - Best in a few Years

2745 HOF on Enhancers - Best in a few Years

Just got through telling Mind Ark I was live streaming so they needed to give me a HOF... about 1 hour later...BING
  7. Shereaper

Info: Entropia Pathfinder's Crafting Club Now recruiting.

OK Here it is... I AM BORED OF THIS Game. It caught my attention because I wanted to figure it out. Well. I have. I am looking for a few good friends online. If you goal is to succeed at Entropia Universe. I have a little to add. I am looking for people to hang out with online. In...
  8. Shereaper

Buying: Buying: GEC Coil Springs 1M Blueprint

Message me with offers please.
  9. Shereaper

FYI: Level 35 Hunter, 28 Crafter, 21 Miner- Wants to create a society with a few special people.

Bump Bumping this thread...still looking for a few good people
  10. Shereaper

FYI: Level 35 Hunter, 28 Crafter, 21 Miner- Wants to create a society with a few special people.

My Name is Dragoney The Nightreaper. I have been playing the game since 2003. I am currently level 35 Hunter, Level 28 Crafter, and Level 21 Miner. This may not seem very skilled for someone who has been playing for so long, but there are reasons I will not go into why I have not focused on...
  11. Shereaper

Buying: Buying Standard Locks Blueprint.

Looking for a standard locks blueprint. Please PM me with offers. Thanks
  12. Shereaper

Help: Transport Info and Goods

SO I Have completed "Stealing from the Miners", "Something Fishy", "The Allophyls", "Clear the area", and "Mysterious Rock." None of which unlock Sergeant Conrad Christmas for "Transport info and Goods." Does anyone know how I unlock "Transport info and Goods."
  13. Shereaper

What wrong with support?

Good Idea. It almost worked That suggestion did not work, but it gave me the idea to Drag Select two items and right clik the larger item then returning both to my inventory. Thanks for the advice. This still does not explain why support is ignoring its customers.
  14. Shereaper

What wrong with support?

Thanks for the solid advice. I will give this a try.
Back