Recent content by sicc

1. sicc

Scoria ATH

major grats man great to see another TAO all time high. we need more of those... Jay youre next :wise:
  2. sicc

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Osmotious Oz Maximious
  3. sicc

Uber: First Uber Loot!!

GRATZ!!! Didnt i tell you this would happen like only 2 nights ago??? Have faith in the system. its damn dynamic but it remembers previous spending :laugh: and from which profession it pays out from... :silly2: Glad to see you got a little backpay action finally!!
  4. sicc

FYI: WithDrawal USA 10k PED

exactly 1 year ago with peds from ATH, i took out 80k. Took exactly 33 business days. I suspect it will take longer now with an influx of ppl cashing out. goodluck :)
  5. sicc

Selling: 2E Special offer!

Glad to see the bp i looted and you bought from auction produced some nice success(s) :cool: gl on the sales-
  6. sicc

Who pays for Ubers & ATHs? Answer:

ATH profit I can attest that when i hit my levi ATH 98k peds... I had less than 5k usd of deposits. Not sure if timing was correct or what. But i was able to take out more than i had put in at that point. Prior to that ATH, one month earlier i had hit a 15k Allo and those peds out. Was...
  7. sicc

HoF: 1606 levi guardian

Way to stick to it buddy. Eventually the loots happen :rolleyes:
  8. sicc

Uber: 2406 Chomper young

UBER GRATS to my glorious society! only wish i was there. but cant complain about loots for me since ath :wise:
  9. sicc

My First HOF ! (Snablesnot male)

GRATS NEL youve officially arrived... tommy must be jealous, took him years to global on snables ;)
  10. sicc

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

osmotious oz maximious hp- 122 society- -TAO-
  11. sicc

Your best moment in Entropia

Best moment in game was getting an ATH greater than sum of deposits made ;)
  12. sicc

New Withdrawal Request

having done both small and large withdrawls, time is the same either way. 5k peds took as long as 10k and 80k peds. most were 30 business days exactly, the 80k came 1 day earlier. hope that helps..
  13. sicc

oreminer 201L bp L 75 click

Well being the addictive person i am.... i tried a few clicks on this. each fail was 20-30ped residue. while each success was a global.. couldnt hold out. crafted the whole batch. 29 globals 2 hofs. total end result 4212peds including diamond and garnets. :yay:
  14. sicc

oreminer 201L bp L 75 click

in game auction data states 320k-347k % with only 5.3 ped ever sold... bp would be roughly 2500peds at 342k% This tool only sells for ~107% ... This auction data seems odd but anyone wanna chime in their two pecs on the value?
  15. sicc

2 Perc Gains to the Swirls!

keep goin mate. non-depositor FTW :yay:
Back