Recent content by siremi

1. siremi

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

FRSTWEN
  2. siremi

Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

Holy crap congrats that is some dedication!! Now you only need a chip ;)
  3. siremi

Looks good, but man you got to get hit more if you want to build your toughness / tank :handgun: looks like a dancing wimp with a big gun :dance::popcorn:
  4. siremi

I keep waiting for Yakuzi to drop an affiliate Egg link to this blog :) but seriously great insights keep it up!! The answer is it depends on your play style, if the goal is capital preservation then yes, you should try to maximize EFF + DPP (including and not limited to unamped hunting and...
  5. siremi

Buying: WTB Lotus Armor Helmet (M)

bump
  6. siremi

As Evey said, there are only 2 in the game. I have the second one and it's almost Tier 4. It is definitely better then BP-110 Imp, due to higher efficiency on the UL amp and MF skills. (Intuition skill gain on attack are the best thing to level your Defense skills) I am mostly defensive skill...
  7. siremi

Selling: Electric fen 13 tier 8.30 + mayhem amp 1 + imp implant 150k bo price reduced

The beauty of this Mind Force chip is that you can unlock Intuition at level 80 Electric Hit, then it will continuously give you Intuition as you use it. What this means is your Evader / Dodger will skyrocket just by using the chip. There is no other weapon category other then MF that can...
  8. siremi

bump
  9. siremi

Buying: [BOUGHT] Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected

So the Mayhem Token Trader shows 3 remaining for Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected Helena pulled the chip out, but it seems there was no HoF for some reason. I'm not sure who owns the other one, I think Harry but that would be higher tier.
  10. siremi

purchase completed :)
  11. siremi

If you have the tokens, message me and we can work out a deal. I will not provide any deposit, but I will show you the PED before you pull the item. Thank you.
  12. siremi

bump
  13. siremi

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

Thanks for the auction, Calypso Egg went for 13.2k USD (7.14 WETH @ 1.85k USD) GZ to the winner!
  14. siremi

Support cases that deeply frustrate you for lack of care

They should give you a free bone JBK :) Just drop it in his inventory please.
  15. siremi

Info: Bidding Issues with the Eggs of Entropia

Yes, I had exactly the same experience with approve / sign then bid failed. I submitted a detailed bug report to Enjin Dev team and they fixed it, so all working now, as you can see the 2 next eggs are getting a few bids :) GL with the auction.