Recent content by siXx

1. siXx

Info: "BG t r o p i a" ...a Bulgarian Society!!!

Thanks again for the attention Hurrikane, we are still looking for each other and we are about 30 ppl already.. so who knows, we might try just for the fun...and for the records ;)
  2. siXx

Info: "BG t r o p i a" ...a Bulgarian Society!!!

well.... bump :scratch2: :yay:
  3. siXx

How old are you?

26 and 2 months here :yay:..I play EU from 2 years :wtg:
  4. siXx

post me a link where you saw it..so I can remember which one ur talking about and I will ;)

post me a link where you saw it..so I can remember which one ur talking about and I will ;)
  5. siXx

Thanks ;) !

Thanks ;) !
  6. siXx

News: WoF Winners Ceremony '09

Big Gratz Neighbours ;) wisha ya all the best in future :yay:
  7. siXx

thanks for the rep :)

thanks for the rep :)
  8. siXx

thanks for the rep :) its a nice joke... the problem is that its true :D

thanks for the rep :) its a nice joke... the problem is that its true :D
  9. siXx

100 Peds for you best EU joke

...how many support engineers are needed to answer ?
  10. siXx

Great.. Good Luck reading Miss :)
  11. siXx

lol...still persuading ppl that they MUST have a car Soul? lol :D

lol...still persuading ppl that they MUST have a car Soul? lol :D
  12. siXx

"FREE" Gold Card Offer! - my story

No it doesnt... the tracking number is used to know for sure where the package is and cant be lost (thats why you pay more)... but if the guy from the post office is nice, he can check if anything.. anything at all came to them for a certain address(if it was given to the postman to bring it to...
  13. siXx

A helicopter got lost in a storm. After couple of hours wondering around in the mist they see a high office building. A lot of curious people were staring at them while the helicopter slowly approached a window. The pilot wrote a note saying "Where are we? " and showed it to the guys inside the...
  14. siXx

"Garry siXx Callevra is NOT the first colonist to discover the Adjusted No Loot, Second Golden Age Edition (UL)!"
  15. siXx

"FREE" Gold Card Offer! - my story

with a risk to second myself for second time:scratch2:... its not about the 15$ I have a friend that lives 1 block from me... he got it for 4-5 days from the first time...
Back