Recent content by skeezer

1. skeezer

Achievement: 600k total skills

GZ! & May Lootius Bless! :beerchug:
  2. skeezer

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

English Dogs - The Eye of Shamhan English Dogs - The Eye of Shamhan :beerchug: ;-)
  3. skeezer

Noob miner cocks up at AH

+rep! Thank you for being good people! :beerchug:
  4. skeezer

JimmyB

Condolences to all of his family and friends.
  5. skeezer

Achievement: DOA Loudmouth, Adjusted

GZ, you nutty(?) bastard! (meant in the most positive way - tranny ;-) :beerchug: .
  6. skeezer

Achievement: 5000 Sweat Gatherer achievement.

GZ Alusz! I have sweated with you! :sweat: In the olden days, when sweating was cool... ;-)
  7. skeezer

HoF: YES! Oh Yes!

GZ my Friend! ;-) :beerchug:
  8. skeezer

FYI: I'm now working at MindArk

GZ and make us proud! :beerchug:
  9. skeezer

Suggestion: Opacity of the Dot

Yes Please! I hate that @(&@*(@ thing! :mad:
  10. skeezer

Question: Drop Items

Hello Dennis (or Justin Sorrell - not sure ;-) I appreciate the reply, yet I honestly feel that Entropia Universe has lost some of its charm and community interaction with the removal of the ability to drop items. This is what I meant by skilling Pogo on a Beer Keg: ;-) New fun items to...
  11. skeezer

Please stop the roller-coaster ride

That is horrible. I had the same when I tried to hunt, and logged out in disgust and despair. :(
  12. skeezer

Happy CNY Oink Oink!

Xin nian kuai le ;-)
  13. skeezer

Question: Drop Items

When will we be able to drop items like Beer Kegs again to have some impromtu Pogo Skilling fun and/or hide little presents for others to find? Thanks, Skeezer :beerchug:
  14. skeezer

Question: Real Mindforce Sweating, Face to Face Trades, Sitting Down, Lying Down

When can we expect the return of these compelling, immersive, simple fun things? Real Mindforce Sweating - tribal drums, green beams and no stupid tool - we use our minds! Face to Face Trades - so we can see the unique avatar we deal with up close! Yes/No trade option gives old emotes -...
  15. skeezer

Made 50 Captain unlocked Max Karma :D

GZ! :beerchug:
Back