Recent content by Skippie

1. Skippie

Selling: Mod fap (t2)

I think you should make it 200K, brub. GLWS! Haha, long time no see.
  2. Skippie

Help: Help my youtube out!

subscribed!
  3. Skippie

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

I'm still me, after 12 years. While we often hear about these avatars sales happening, it would be easier than trying to sell out 250+ health avatars through the esi market. I'd be gone by now if that was the case.
  4. Skippie

Selling: OLA #046 Proteron Pasture

Sold!!!1 Gratz to the new owners. It's been my pleasure to offer Proterons to the hunting public since October 2010. Thanks for your great support of OLA 46 over the years. Skip
  5. Skippie

FYI: Loot 2.0 hunting log

Ah, don't worry. We're not THAT interested! JK, man. Good to see old friends logging the new loot system. Almost makes the retired yearn to play again. I said almost. GL!
  6. Skippie

Selling: Unique Carramone Set (F)

Ah... the Carramone.
  7. Skippie

Selling: 2010 WoF Jacket (M)

Selling this well-won and well-worn 2010 WoF Jacket (M). Sold my 2007 jacket a number of years back for around 6K. Not sure what the market is for these lately, to be honest. Just looking for offers. They don't come up for sale very often. Maybe a good chance for you rare clothing collectors to...
  8. WoF 2010 Jacket (M)

WoF 2010 Jacket (M)

Male WoF Jacket from 2010
  9. Skippie

The "I'm not rage quitting and not saying goodbye" thread. Not bye bye!!

I neither raged quitted or said goodbye. I just got disinterested and vanished. LOL! Sad to see you're in the same state, Aio. Always said to see other 13 year veterans get where we are.
  10. Skippie

In a holding pattern over a potential sale now for the last 2-3 months. This is probably the last bump for this. Cheers!
  11. Skippie

Selling: Imp2870 SGA Tier 7

This is the one and only looted during SGA. Lhava bought it from the original looter and shot this until she gave up the ghost a few years back. Great little peashooter. I used this a good deal over the years with my a204 SGA I looted, myself. Cheers and good luck with its sale.
  12. Skippie

Had a few recent inquiries about selling Proteron Pasture again and one particular fund seemed to close to buying it. That interest seems to have evaporated. I'll give this one bump if anyone is super serious about adding a great earning land area (over 1 Million PEDs in tax over the last 6...
  13. Skippie

FYI: Proteron Pasture: Now Offering Big Boy Proteron

By special request of Angel Shadow Heart, maturity moved up another half notch to 3.5. This should get rid of those pesky Matures and spawn an occasional Dominant. Please let me know what you guys continue to want to see from this spawn. And, yes, the land is a PLA with Big Industries although...
  14. Skippie

System Requirements and Account Security Notification

you must spread blah blah to blah blah xen again
  15. Skippie

Coats Coats Coats

Awesome to see you're still in business, Leeloo. Keep up the great work! :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
Back