Recent content by Skitzy

1. Skitzy

Buying: Acidic Jelly Pristine Element

Just got my second one. Still looking for 5 more!
  2. Skitzy

News: Server Downtime for Patch

I don't disagree with you here and I'm not trying to single any individual or group out. I'm just of the opinion, that even when the ubers slow down, they still likely cycle more than the current average player. At the end of the day, the games needs new and returning players. It needs players...
  3. Skitzy

News: Server Downtime for Patch

I wouldn't say their opinion doesn't matter, more it is not in MA's best interest to provide updates to that one end-game aspect which only benefits a few who will, as you put it (and I agree) "shoot no matter what". What MA needs to do, or continue to do, is entice new players to become the...
  4. Skitzy

Anyone got any for sale?
  5. Skitzy

Capt Skitz - Hunting Progress Report

Easter Mayhem 2024 Results Went for Gold this year, but knew I wasn't going to fully complete it regardless as I took a 1-week vacation in the middle of Mayhem. Overall goal was 45,000 points. Happy with the final result in general. Last year I completed Bronze in Cat 1, so this year I jumped 2...
  6. Skitzy

Bought my first one. Looking for 6 more!
  7. Skitzy

Bump for the pristines!
  8. Skitzy

March 2024 Primary gear CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 Nemesis Adj Athenic Ring, Augmented Christmas Ring 2021 Active Goals Type Name Start Date Completed Date Time to Complete Starting Level Current Level Next Goal Percent Completed Note Attribute Health 29-Mar-2024 11 150 154 200 77.00%...
  9. Skitzy

Started one of these about a year ago, around this same time, but then life happened and I took a break from the game. Now, we're back at it and ready to shoot! This isn't going to be like a standard hunting log. I plan to use this to keep track of my short and long-term goals, large drops, and...
  10. Skitzy

Still out here looking!
  11. Skitzy

Where are all the jelly hunters? PED is ready to flow!
  12. Skitzy

Still on the hunt!
  13. Skitzy

Bumping for the Jellys!
  14. Skitzy

Bumping for the Jellys!
  15. Skitzy

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

Would be nice to see them implement a system that allows players to skill and re-color ALL armor and clothing pieces, not just specially crafted (C). Would allow players to be unique and customize their whole kit for their own enjoyment and experience.
Back