Recent content by skubahta

1. S

Profit Mining Event! PED/AUD Prizes + Great MU. Mine @Enyo Island. NW of Medusa Bazaar TP

Hi Please register Deus Skubahta Rui. Thank you
  2. S

Sweat Union 2020

How is it that something that costs 2ped/k can be refered to as " a luxury good only available to the richest people in the universe". And sweaters refered to as "bandits"? You know perfectly well how long it takes to sweat 1k. Selling for 2 ped/k does not even cover the electricity spent on...
  3. S

Start Easter Mayhem Early

Think before you write. ;) MA is slipping. They are usually keen on opportunities to empty our pedcards. More people, more time online, im surprised Easter Mayhem has not started yet.
  4. S

Entropia Universe 17.1b Release Notes

Would also be good to know what actions is MA taking against people that took advantage of this exploit to sell "fake" qr100 BPs on AH. Pretty easy to find them.
  5. S

Summon The Gladiator Cyrene Mission

This is incorrect. If you kill mobs outside the beach area it will not count towards the mission. You will get a message saying that you left the area, any kill outside the area does not count. Get a mob train going and drag them all from up the hill to the beach. You will also get a message...
  6. S

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Register Hi :) I really like your idea for this event. Please register: Deus Skubahta Rui Team: TuSaLuSa Sausage Fest Captain: Deus Skubahta Rui Tks
  7. S

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Hi. Please register: Deus Skubahta Rui. Tks
  8. S

EntropiaInvest Crazy Bonus: 4000 Ped Apartments For Lucky Few

Hi. Please register: Deus Skubahta Rui Tks
  9. S

Question: Are Moon Deeds a GOOD investment?

This is absolutely spot on!! :beerchug: As some people seem to have a short memory let me remind you of something. AUDs were seen as a not so great investment, during some time their price stood at around 50-55 ped each. Then they were made tradable and Ark Dev Team introduced the upgrades to...
  10. S

Hunt for Markup and Win Passive Income on Songkra Valley!

HI, Please register Deus Skubahta Rui Team : Songkra Gang
  11. S

Selling: Xent Tech Light Rifle Prototype

Sold. Thread can be closed please.
  12. S

daily bump
  13. S

daily bump
  14. S

Kris on Cyrene forum.
  15. S

Hi all. Im selling a XENT TECH LIGHT RIFLE PROTOTYPE. This weapon can be upgraded to a Zorra´s HK: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.asp...Weapon&id=2749 You can have another look at the Zorra´s HK here :http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2749 An explanation on how to...
Back