Recent content by skylord8

1. S

After VU my scanner stop work...partially

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the...
  2. S

One word movie game

Clue: Rabbits.
  3. S

Petition: Disable summon and stackables check

Privateers landing normally? If so, a privateer will be HUGE its already about 30x a quad, and a quad is huge compared to an average avi. And motherships would be blocking out whole skies.. But to the OP. /signed
  4. S

Nanochips

I looted a regen nanochip III with 10PED TT left. I havnt payed attention to it though, it just sits in my inventory.
  5. S

Make Space more like pvp4

They could wait in these areas while a priv or mothership is mobballing for captain exp, (Getting 20 mobs to hit you to gain pilot exp and therefore captain profession.) Wait till the damage is pretty low and then KAKAKAKAK PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Hey you just looted all the...
  6. S

Harassment in Space PvP???

I like it when pirates try to jump me and my crew during warp sequence, it gives us something to shoot at. Even more fun when they come back with 5 and a decent space battle starts. Also, just a POSSIBLE suggestion. When people log out in a ms/priv instance (Interior) Make their avi stay...
  7. S

To EFA

EFA, im an EFA captain now for pathfinder XV. When do i get a sexy signature D: Theyre just so sexy.
  8. S

ETA for Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8

Locking has happened to anyone who abused the money or skill bug, BUT anyone who has chipped out recently seems to have also been locked to try catch the bug.
  9. S

Text Based EU!!! Join in!!!

You have unlocked a new skill: Time Condensation! Description of skill: You are so uber at waiting, you can condense time to feel faster than it truly is! Usage of skill: Mindforce implant, causes time to go 10x Faster than usual!
  10. S

Skylord sends a support case accusing a chracter of hacking to loot in non PVP Mindark laughs, Claims they never make any problems with their VUs and can stop all hackers. Skylord is sad. Mindark breaks EU Skylord makes a new support case: Karma Biatches.
  11. S

Skylord finally repairs his broken ship and docks at caly SS. He flies down to the planet and lands at port atlantis He experiences heavy lag due to high graphics, but manages to warp to neas place. Walks around neas place bragging about owning a quadwing and captain'g a privateer, accidently...
  12. S

Any ETA?

Oops i forgot about +1 daylight hours.
  13. S

Any ETA?

So SHOULD be about now then.
  14. S

Servers are Down

No of course hes not serious..
  15. S

JSM is so uber that

JSM is so uber that they make a profit from space hunting.
Back