Recent content by slasha

1. slasha

Selling: Regeneration Chip X and XI (UL)

TT+5!!!!! Ill take it for +5 peds for xi ty v muuuuch
  2. slasha

IDEA: Merry Miners Mayhem?

to the OP , what your suggesting is a "most loot" mining mayhem . This is not how mayhem works for the hunters, its not amount of loot its number of kills!!! Scrap your idea and have a number of claims mining mayhem? That would be more in the spirit of "merry mayhem" . If you also had it...
  3. slasha

Here come the melee amps

pics and statifications plese
  4. slasha

pirate Goblin Goldy

it is possible to kill a mob with no misses, and its also possible to kill pvp with no misses. Your theory sucks Ben but thats not to say they are not cheating in some way .
  5. slasha

multiple withdrawal request

subscribing :)
  6. slasha

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

I have an idea im just dying to share , but Im not doing that anymore . Last time i did that someone made the hub without so much as a thanks.
  7. slasha

MA, Just warn your depositing player base before changes

it would also cause chaos with the economy as people bought or sold items in line to be changed . Not that MA seem too bothered about chaos in the economy at any other time , they just dont want too many people making lots of ped and withdrawing .
  8. slasha

Help: calculator

check out my trade calculator , it may be useful , it has some benefits over the os calc but may not be quite what you are after :P linked in my sig ....
  9. slasha

Server Downtime for Release

spoiler.. No she dead !
  10. slasha

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

doesnt look like the same dude, the older pic has a wonky nose and thicker neck , looks like a relation but not same guy , or hes since been in alot of fights since lol .Any way stager is fb friends with a guy in his soc , is that surprising . Or am i missing something still?
  11. slasha

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

you have a captive audience.......
  12. slasha

Accusations

i know its funny . :smash::baby::spam::hammer::king::handjob::nana::trout::tiphat::nutkick::pic::monkey::money::whiner::rocket:
  13. slasha

Accusations

i love it when they cry decayer. btw is this the mo that was a noob pking or trying to pk people at the last big bot event ? coz if so who gives one tiny shit what he says or does ? Keep on decaying him is what i say . make him cry .
  14. slasha

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

has there ever been an explanation as to WHY it was removed ? They dont remove other professions in order to update them !? perhaps kim can atleast shed some light on that , it may be more easy to accept with a reason . :scratch2::confused::(
  15. slasha

Entropia Universe Maintenance

long live the new hamster!
Back