Recent content by Sloan

1. S

-25k peds last Month whats up with Loot?

same for me, all my armor is for sale. after that my weapons. no use owning that kind of stuff just so you lose faster. good luck too the rest of you, but I'm done. not sayin any numbers, but January horrible... Feb horrible, march... fuck this shit I'm outta here
  2. S

banned

bip in the skit
  3. S

Halloween Mayhem Update

ive had many disconnects B4 or during pumpkin and that is brutal during this mayhem since u wont log in whre u logged out too finish it. Also i have seen the instance timer jump 10 minutes several times. all in all unplayable for me.
  4. S

Info: The bug fix wish list

constant ctd / computer freeze/ server reset w.o warning. id like this fixed first.. hitbox id like fixed 2nd.. I wouldnt mind just goin back too the last version til it is working a bit better.. great job on the new anti trap logics in cyclops cave tho!
  5. S

Selling: lvl 3 teleport

lowest lvl with tp home function. faster reload and more range than lvl2
  6. S

Selling: lvl 3 teleport

start bid +2.3k b/o +2.6
  7. S

Uber: Bruin & Cleetus 6565PED Eomon Young

gratz for the hof.. where did all the trolls come from? :P some1 must have lifted the rock they were hiding under
  8. S

Buying: Hangar, Robot Converter

I only have 1 of these
  9. S

Port Atlantis Overcrowded!

pic or it never happened
  10. S

Port Atlantis Overcrowded!

servers too full? :eyecrazy: Ill have too see this with my own eyes :laugh:
  11. S

Want to Improve Hunting Loot? Fix Crafting

dont let mega claims /loots crash the market. make it 40kped gazzu 60k normal tt peds on 100k hofs. same for hunting. so people with less good return might get a few extra peds
  12. S

FYI: Note to all that are interested in the Hussk

do teleport chips and planes stil work there now that you need to do the mission?
  13. S

Community effort to spawn/kill Hussk (ended in no loot)

I got the loot... 49.999ped sweat not a bad score with MU:laugh: but a bit more serious i think 200 ppl shooting a not shared mob messed with the loot. It was the same with the old mayhem system
  14. S

Terra Nova

south park: Jurassic park and lost in 1 serie and its full of shit.
  15. S

who the bleep runs these events?

gues u dont know what shared loot means.
Back