Recent content by smartmada

1. smartmada

n00b > Star

yeah sure Dont whine about that was his lucky day and he deserves it.. as you see he made that damage with a very good weapon .. try kiling start with the weapon you want from full hp.. and with the fap in the hands maybe and after that start talking:)) That was the opportunity of a lifetime...
  2. smartmada

BlackAngels Presents:

nice one Nice job for the advertise:)and very nice job at the LG
  3. smartmada

Orereselling scam attemps, watch out guys!

there are lots of traders that do like that Is just simple just ask them to write the single mineral value after they calculate the markup :)
  4. smartmada

full settler into a full eon

. Now for trade from a long time a gremlin set F without face mask !! anyone interested
  5. smartmada

Selling: Textures - Large Inventory

longu im interested in the longu textures pm me where to meet?
  6. smartmada

Selling: Dark crimson paint

bump for a rare paint
  7. smartmada

Selling: Dark crimson paint

319 dark crimson paint cans with a value of tt 350.9 SB 700 ped 200% BO 875 ped 250% The paint is in game auction at starting bid 200% and buy out 250% is the only one if im not wrong
  8. smartmada

FYI: Dark knights Squires problem

I just wanted to say that the Dark knights squires society is non involved with the threads i did here on ef.com i dont want no one to say that i was from DKs and i made something or i didnt .. i didnt heard anyone till now saying me that im a scammer or things like that but dunno maybe people...
  9. smartmada

Selling: Entropia universe cold profit guide

thats your opinion i dont care what you think .. i madea guide from my propective ..im selling it to peoples that want it.. you can continue alices guide i made mine ..
  10. smartmada

Help: Vista???

run it just run it as administrator
  11. smartmada

Selling: Entropia universe cold profit guide

Taking offer on advanced trading guide for entropia universe. The guide is complete and its 59 pages long in pdf. Cotaining information about all the trading in game To see some little things from the guide go at the link at my signature. SB 5k efd BO 25k
  12. smartmada

FYI: Interested if lower than auctioneer prices?

ill just give a try Ill just give a try for the entropiabay.. i registered when you guys released the beta and seemed to me aa very nice website
  13. smartmada

Info: Another profit guide

continue reserved Appendix of Information
  14. smartmada

continue reserved Market 5 . Auction Hawking
  15. smartmada

continue Reserved Market 4 . Skill Implants
Back