SoftHart

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• One of these days... Pow! :yay: It's going to be "Revenge of the Noob" :cool: Much love Softy.
    Hiya Softheart! I always see you around in Entropia and wanted to add you to my friendlist. :)
    Thanx for my rep :wtg: Much appreciated, and yeah, china shops are maybe a no no :ahh:

:D
    :laugh: ... you crazy-ass woman you ... that's just too delicious a thought, AND ... maybe after I air the news the beginning of the 2nd hour of MidNite Moods Friday night, we can all take a field trip. I can make it a part of the agenda. :D You have MORE fun in that field outside of OWH than anyone else I know, but I love it. :wtg:
    It's not just you ;) ... and there's evidence to prove it, but ... on a lighter note ... I can't thank you and Comp enough for your friendship and support. You two are SO much fun to hang with, and make the MidNite Moods shows (and others) just a blast to share in. I SO enjoy the two of you, so thank you for elevating the fun factor with the crowd, even with your mob-herding and bringing additional guests ... I LOVED it ... added a little excitement to the programming. :laugh:

See you next week ... and I WILL play that track for you just before our battle in the ring ... and just before my closing signature song now. ;) I love our fun in the ring. :hug:

Oh, and ... even though I posted a Happy Birthday in your birthday thread, I'll say it again. Hope it was a special one. :)
    HELLLLPPP. This weekend Wof USA is going up again Italy. Because of them forcing us to pick a horrible time slot (1600 MA Time). We will be short on support players. Please if you can be online and at Wolverine TP at 1530 MA Time. (That is EST 11:30 AM EST, CST 10:30 AM CST, MST 9:30 AM MST, PST 8:30 AM PST, AKST 7:30 AM AKST, HST 6:30 AM HST.) Last time we had enough people to finish hunting in a hour, and most people used 50-100 peds for there hunting. If you think you can join us on Support hunting PLEASE DO. USA needs your help!! PM me for any more details.
    Oh boy ... nice to see the pet Queen is still doin' her thing! That had to be FUN. I miss my mob herding days ... might have to get out there and give it a go again. Hugs to you and Comp! :)
    Sorry Softhart i lose track of things I read things don't reply immediately then forget where I am. :)
    Sorry I will answer your p.m. now! ;)
    Happy Holidays ... and may your virtual flame burn bright in the New Year with many blessings! :hug:

Awesome! So glad the zombie turned out so well . . . I may have to see if I can work mine into the new signature I am making!!! Will be working on more after the holiday season
    ;>
    ohh . . . and speaking of chocoalte
    Raspberry caramel covered in dark chocolate!!!
    just got them today ;>
    Thank you for the comment on my zombie artwork! I have been "playing" in Photoshop since it came out . . . so it's just easy for me. LOL If you want yours done just send me a pic! I will see what I can do ;>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back