Recent content by SoReal

1. SoReal

Space Travel

Wrong ;)
  2. SoReal

Account Hacked - Items Sold - Trouble calling Swedish Police.

a 2000 ped quad , did this have a name ?
  3. SoReal

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

personally I am not arguing for or against it , I just want to know more and you can help me do this by anwering my questions I put above ;)
  4. SoReal

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

ok so I put money into a bit coin wallet and from there I then pay the retailer ? Why would I introduce a 3rd party into the transaction ? Also not quite true about bol.com ( who I use all the time and pay effortlessly with iDeal. Why do I need to change my payment method ? ) How can bitcoin...
  5. btcoos.jpg

btcoos.jpg

6. SoReal

Come back to me on crypto when I can buy some eggs and bread with it . ;)
  7. SoReal

Remove compact feature

Maybe on your storage but definately not on your inventory . This button is a quick check for any loots hiding down the bottom you might have when going into space.
  8. SoReal

Suggestion: Accounts on forum should have mandatory 'avatar name' field filled.

I agree , loads of games have a API that hooks in game account to their forums. It would make this place better in a lot of ways.
  9. SoReal

A very tired warpship owner

There has never been any price fixing / cartels apart from the one attempt by one player to raise prices a few months ago. There is however a finite line between warp drive materials availability and warp prices. As far as the race to the bottom price for warp prices is concerned , we have...
  10. SoReal

Just a heads up about the VU and the UI + Lab update

has it been tested in space ? ;)
  11. sign.jpg

sign.jpg

12. SoReal

Interplanetary Teleporting

Back in the day this was how you got to FOMA I think it was 50 ped per ticket can't remember how many seats but the hanger owner could not fly unless he filled all the seats. It took a shit ton of oil I believe. So there has always been a space related cost. To introduce a TP between planets...
  13. SoReal

How to craft a blueprint

huh , a technician BP is like 1 pec .
  14. SoReal

Da Vinci & Partners Fund * Closed *

Please show your latest spreadsheet with your costs vs returns