Recent content by sostoned

1. S

Could we have multi account?

yes, you are allowed you are not allowed to have more as 1 account on youre name, thats a bannable offense. More accounts of multiple natural persons from the same computer is allowed, no problem. Just be sure you have id's for all accounts that play from same computer. in short...
  2. S

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

you people are trumpatized 13 pages and noone cares for the huge theft mindark did. I feel sorry for people who invested much ped into tier upgrade profession, gratz guys, youre skills are worth shit overnight. Its by far a shame and noone cares. this game is not what it used to be. Huge...
  3. S

Selling: buy rights to batsim video

just a thought It looks like you wanna sell footage thats owned by mindark, in my idea its theft. Mindark should stop this. but well, it fits an exploiter, we all know who you really are.
  4. S

How can mindark make you deposit more money in this game.

not how the game can made better or whatever, simple cold business. What will make you deposit.
  5. S

i'm a bit confused

its not the same weapons Fen editions have advantages, thats why they are soo expensive. Its not the same weapon, they just look alike just like every girl has boobs, but never the same. We still call them all boobs. greetings
  6. S

Resources with amps (or not)

some game mechanics as game mechanics are not really shared by mindark this is an opinion, not fact. Its a possible explanation All stuff in entropia is capped. In loot v1 the server recalculated what could drop every 45 minutes. I think the time frame is changed but the refresh idea is still...
  7. S

Gold Card Announcement

you obviously didnt understood a word from what i said, but well, whats new
  8. S

Gold Card Announcement

the real issue The real issue here is that were forced to use our own phones. People arent mad because of the change in authentification, they are mad because a stupid swedish game maker decides they wanna use our phone to have authentification. It doesnt matter or its better or worse, we...
  9. S

Gold Card Announcement

no, im gonna sell out i refuse gl all
  10. S

Gold Card Announcement

thats my choice, i hate phones and social media, makes zombies also i dont have an option to make my ID digital and i dont want that either. this game is full with old people, and guess who pays the bills. If you cant understand that you have a really narrow view, maybe thats because of all...
  11. S

Gold Card Announcement

i dont agree i dont wanna use my phone to log into a game. I wanna keep my goldcard im ready to pay for it even. bad bad idea
  12. S

Terrible LOOT in in-game events & MA's response!

you didnt read very well i guess i never said extremely volatile. I said opposite. We just dont need the real high hofs and we also dont need bonus lines. Without them the globals can go up without damaging the basic loot. and about that level 200 dude, best to ignore what he says. Someone...
  13. S

Terrible LOOT in in-game events & MA's response!

loot slider is the problem see loot same idea as the slider in craft, its on full green atm, means no globals. The bonus lines make it worse. Only shit mindark has to do is to make sure we global a lot. That means remove bonus and the extreme high hofs. It has to be a little more volatile but...
  14. S

Loot Boxes Are Now Illegal, What's This Mean For Strongboxes?

and what about loot v2? It looks like loot v2 has hardly any player influence anymore. Loot v2 is kinda pure gambling. Loot v1 wasnt because that was influencable by playstyle Mindark is playing dangerous games nowadays.
  15. S

Loot Boxes Are Now Illegal, What's This Mean For Strongboxes?

and now a bit realism most people throw their opinion here. Know that governments dont care shit about youre opinions. It looks like the entropia lootboxes are goin to be illegal in the current form. This especially because of the value of the unlimited rings. So dont even think of spouting...
Back