Recent content by sp00ne

1. sp00ne

Thanks bud :) It's nice to see you!

Thanks bud :) It's nice to see you!
  2. sp00ne

Question: Female Unlimited Zombie Harness Price Check Please :)

Hi Pirate, You should try contacting Auktuma as he offered once a full Zombie to me I think. That was ofcourse a long time ago but still, you should contact him :)
  3. sp00ne

Grammar Nazi Alert!

Correct observation :)
  4. sp00ne

Perfect game-log

Wow what a project! Good luck mate I'll keep my eyes open :)
  5. sp00ne

some more tips and theories

bahaha! Had almost forgotten this thread :beerchug:
  6. sp00ne

Asteroid 4 Sale!

Good luck with the sale ND :) By the way, if you ever receive any serious bids and they agree to go public with their names... update your first post if feel like doing it :)
  7. sp00ne

Be come a rock star!

Sounds interesting :)
  8. sp00ne

JD! Long time no see :) how are ya bud?

JD! Long time no see :) how are ya bud?
  9. sp00ne

Strash's mining Log

You hang in there mate! :wtg:
  10. sp00ne

Way to go dude! A job is always nice ;) Luckily you don't play WoW where people would get pissed...

Way to go dude! A job is always nice ;) Luckily you don't play WoW where people would get pissed if raids couldn't be done because of work :D EU win!
  11. sp00ne

AAAAAAH! Good to hear from ya mate! How's da Da doooooin'? :)

AAAAAAH! Good to hear from ya mate! How's da Da doooooin'? :)
  12. sp00ne

Ah right you have moved to Gothenburg too! That's great! not so far away then! I have friends in...

Ah right you have moved to Gothenburg too! That's great! not so far away then! I have friends in Gothenburg too so I'd love to come visit sometime. I guess you hang out with Marco all the time right? :D Ah, you'd love Ace! He got married recently and as I surprise to her GF, I played the...
  13. sp00ne

You mean with the 'fro in the book! :D aah?... aaah? ;D Well it went pretty good thanks! I...

You mean with the 'fro in the book! :D aah?... aaah? ;D Well it went pretty good thanks! I passed it at least hehe. Feels nice to have a degree! How's life for YOU these days now? :) Except with the part of getting into the much wanted MA/FPC circle :D By the way, you are very much invited to...
  14. sp00ne

Jetpacks!

but but ... Hiryuu's... :(
  15. sp00ne

wagagaga! ;D

wagagaga! ;D
Back