Recent content by Spamboy

1. S

ok peeps :) lets hear it :)

meh pick up lines suck im a guy and have never used em, all i do is just do what i do best..... the firlfriedn that im with now sa wme when playing rugby, came over and asked me for my m8's numba n mine.she acted like she was interested in ma mate but didnt txt him once XD. another time...
  2. S

BP Art is done for

hhmmmm for some reason i can still drop bp's that have a tt value of 0.01 im just wondering have any of you guys actualy tried to drop bp's or are u just listening to MA on what they say has been changed Regards, Spamboy
  3. S

Minning in Vu 7.6

aye MA screwed up again. the depth indicator or on detectonators can be informative if used in the right way. for example : lets say that each mineral had a depth range :- lyst 37.3 - 45.9 metres rugaritz 97.5 - 117.4 metres now if you badly needed lyst then the dectectonator with the 50...
  4. S

space mining

eheheheh so i gather that from peoples experiences you defo cant mine in space but if u find somewhere that you can drop a bomb you wont find anything cheers for the info everyone Regards, Spamboy
  5. S

What has made you feel sad this week?

whats mad eme sad this week.....hmmmm well going back to school isnt sad but the fact that i have gotten a lil bit weaker then when i left because i havnt been doing weights as much as i should over summer....thats made me sad :( Regards, Spamboy
  6. S

space mining

im just wondering has any space goers tried mining up there? thanks in advance Regards, Spamboy
  7. S

how old is everyone really that plays PE??

15 but 16 tomrrow WAHOO :D :birthday: Regards, Spamboy
  8. S

was this staged?

n o icnat co levae me alone :wise: Regards, Spamboy
  9. S

Aurli after Aurli

come again dude? are you saying you cant go to space? Regards, Spamboy
  10. S

was this staged?

okay its no tfake :) he wa skilled and looted but the cash wa speds form the loot pool :) so he didnt lose much thanks ht elord Regards, Spamboy
  11. S

was this staged?

eric my good buddy but he does pvp3 a lot but what kind of dumbass (which he is not) will get 900 peds and stick around to get killed ..... ill ask him about this when i see him Regards, Spamboy
  12. S

Your name backwards

yobmaps gotta love that one :) Regards, Spamboy
  13. S

Disapointment of day

well they could start again grand master newbie grand master inept grand master etc etc etc ;) so the comunity will be split more :) , noobs, mediocre,noob ubers, mediocre ubers, ubers ;) regards, Spamboy
  14. S

Mystery Island - LG Area 10

any idea of the health ranges of these mermoths? thanks in advance Regards, Spamboy
  15. S

New happening/event or ......

2 words ;) treasure hunt ;) or the foreign object is going to be eaten by a hard mob ....... or it will hit the continent with such force that it goes deep under ground and is a quest for miners ;) my 2 pecs Regards, Spamboy