Recent content by SpikE Odets

1. SpikE Odets

Most wanted mob merch poll

how about making plushies out of the existing plushies in game that people can get for collectables.. i know its not on your pole.. but they are already there :D
  2. SpikE Odets

Selling: Selling EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented - 75.5 dps / 76.8 eff base

Weapon sold for Start bid - thread can be closed.. Gz to the new owner.. hope you like it as much as i did.
  3. SpikE Odets

Received a SB offer in dm's in game. Received it at 8:08 in-game time so the auction will end 8:08 in-game time on Aug 14th if no other bids. Any further bids will extend the auction time another 12 hrs if it is less then 12 hrs till the end of the auction.
  4. SpikE Odets

I have decided to try and upgrade to a higher dps weapon then what the Night Special can offer and have a auction on my tier 2.99 EWE EP-38 Night Speical, Augmeneted. Base Weapon: Enhanced Weapn: Full Weapon: S/B - 28,500 B/0 - 35,000 Auction will last for 24hr after start bid has...
  5. base38-2.jpg

base38-2.jpg

6. base38.jpg

base38.jpg

7. enhanced38.jpg

enhanced38.jpg

8. full38.jpg

full38.jpg

9. SpikE Odets

Tell Us, what Vehicle you drive in Real life.

Got this last year as a upgrade from a v6 mustang..
  10. newcar.jpg

newcar.jpg

11. SpikE Odets

Buying: WTB NeoPsion Mindforce Implant, Adjusted or NeoPsion Mindforce Implant, Improved

Looking to aquire one of these fine implants.. I saw a improved on auction but hoping to make a deal that i do not have to bid on and wait 5 days to see if i win. SpikE
  12. SpikE Odets

Install Error - with new MSI Gaming Laptop.

That is one thing i did not try, every time reinstalled i would uninstall in windows and run the installer again. I have gotten this sorted out.. but hopefully this is not a issue for new players as they will not have the option of just using flash drive to copy 24 gigs over to bypass the...
  13. SpikE Odets

I was able to get this sorted by using a flash drive to copy my complete install from my last laptop onto this one. But to answer your questions.. i tried a few things to get it sorted.. tried running as admin tried turning down dl speed in client loader uninstalled - delete entire folder from...
  14. SpikE Odets

I have recently gotten a new MSI Gaming laptop and when trying to install EU on this i get the following error: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/error-jpg.335494/ I am currently waiting for a reply from support about this, but anyone that has put in a case knows how...