Recent content by Spirou

1. Spirou

Hunting Formidons...

:dancing: BIG GRATZ my friend! :yay::monkey::monkey::monkey: Tonight we must celebrate you... :shots::beerchug::dunce::dj:
  2. Spirou

Hello Silva! Late Happy Birthday! :)

Hello Silva! Late Happy Birthday! :)
  3. Spirou

Thanks Silva and i wish you the same! :) I haven´t being in here on EF so I am sorry for my...

Thanks Silva and i wish you the same! :) I haven´t being in here on EF so I am sorry for my littlebit late reply. But, Better late than never! ;) See you soon ingame.
  4. Spirou

Version Update 10.6.6 Content List

Improved stability!??? :nutkick: :rofl: But for God's sake MindArk, I can not even log in anymore! :mad: MA handle some of my irl money, and MA have Banklicense. If my irl Banks website is down then they always inform their customers about that they have problem. And I think thats has...
  5. Spirou

Discovery: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker SGA

BIG Gratz to you Buzz!:yay::yay::yay:
  6. Spirou

FYI: About Church of Lootius!

Really sad :( to hear that a so old and well known soc cease to exist, but I will wish you all the luck in the future! :beerchug: Best regards from //Spirou Longmorn (Honest Entropians Elite)
  7. Spirou

Uber: Yes, Uolevi got one too

BIG Gratz soc mate! :yay: :dancing:
  8. Spirou

Instant login crash

It was exactly the same for me until late(Swedish time) yesterday evening. I'm a very stubborn person, so I continued in pure desperation to login, change settings and change in the keymap. Finally, and totally unexpected, after I have set it, again, to "safe mode" and "full screen" in login...
  9. Spirou

Instant login crash

Still the same for me even after the patch! :cdevil: I wonder how many weeks it will takes to fix this? :coffee: ;)
  10. Spirou

Instant login crash

I can now login but EU crash for me after 2-5 minutes. I get also an answer from MA and a temporary solution to the login problem. They say: " Meanwhile, a temporary solution that could work is to set the game to window mode under "options" in the client loader, and then after you have...
  11. Spirou

Remapping system keys causes crash

I have exactly the same problem to! :mad: I can inform you that I also have send a supportmail to MA about this problem.
  12. Spirou

Instant login crash

Very good idea Trux! My support case id: 166689
  13. Spirou

Instant login crash

Same frustrated problem for me! :banghead: The messages says: Entropia Universe did not shut down normally. :lam: My PC config: :pic: OS: Windows XP Professional 32 bit. Two Geforce 8800GT i SLI with nvidias 6.14.11.8250 graphicsdriver. The two GPU have 2GB memory total. 4GB RAM...
  14. Spirou

Slva Mak Video 5: Saint to Sinner (Let it Rock)

Really nice video you have made Silva!:yay: Alot of work to put all clip in the right place and find all emotions to the avatar. :cool: Nice work and good art from you as usual hun! :) :beerchug: Take care and see you ingame!:hug: //Spirou
  15. Spirou

2k Chirpy, are you kidding?

Well, Obviously, once again a good reason to kill anything that comes in your way! ;) :rocket: :cool:
Back