Recent content by Steve_saber

1. Steve_saber

cheaters paradise, should MA been seen to act?

If i'm out mining, and getting hof's i'm amping up...and if I hof more so be it. It's not the players job to police MA's broken bugged system. If MA can't control their own system...fuck em. I'm long past giving a rats ass about "poor MA"... Some of the biggest exploiters in the past are now...
  2. Steve_saber

Account locked for mining Monria

Why not, since he's unlocked he obviously did nothing wrong? Go Max Go!!!
  3. Steve_saber

Account locked for mining Monria

~sigh...bad decision to post here Max. The PCF forum fuck heads will have you tried and convicted of exploiting in EU, the Kennedy Assassination, and whatever else their warped little brains can conjure up. :rolleyes: Cheers bud, hope it gets sorted soon.
  4. Steve_saber

Superb upgraded servers :D

Was flying to foma earlier...crashed as i was entering...now i crash everytime on login...lol super stable....lol
  5. Steve_saber

Planet Project Entropia !!

this horrible mess they like to call EU is shit. Gimme Pre VU 10 i'm there. ;)
  6. Steve_saber

The Entropian Experiance

I paid assloads over the years pumpkin....you think that makes you special?? lol I love this game like no other game I ever played...or I wouldn't have spent what I spent and plugged the hours I spent either. Wanna compare Pumpkin? I'll show mine if you show yours...;) If I spent more does that...
  7. Steve_saber

The Entropian Experiance

Judging from that post i'd judge you to be an intolerant asshole, who could care less about how anyone else feels ...you may disagree with the op's assesment of EU...but acting like a dick about it just kinda shows exactly what you are. Hope the op is paying attention. :P
  8. Steve_saber

The Entropian Experiance

Posting your thoughts about EU on PCF is useless...you can now look forward to being beaten for 18-20 pages by the fanboi's about how much you suck and how groovy EU is. lol welcome to Entropia Universe! ;) By the way the forum beating is free...enjoy!
  9. Steve_saber

Thanks MA!!!

MA know who I am, and where I live. My phone number my street address, Hell David or Jan could look me up fly to Canada and drive to my house for dinner...and they can't tie a ppd visa to me when I buy it with a debit card and use it to add funds to my account??? They have my real visa on file...
  10. Steve_saber

Thanks MA!!!

(Was going to post this in bug reports, but according to MA support it's working as intended. :rolleyes: :laugh: ) Instead I'll just give MA a shout out and thanks! After not playing for over 7 months, I actually had a moment of weakness and decided to put in a small deposit and do some...
  11. Steve_saber

Do We Miss Magam?

Who the hell is Magnum? :dunno: Oh wait...found him.
  12. pic selleck

pic selleck

13. Steve_saber

Old EU loot cycle and my tool

:lolup: As an on paper miner you are legend. As a real EU miner you're all fucking talk and no action man. I could line up miners to fucking laugh at you...but we both know they already are....:laugh: Offer on the table....put up or shut up. :laugh: Got my visa in my hand looking for the...
  14. Steve_saber

Release Delayed

So just imagine how bugged it is if THEY actually found some BEFORE the release.... :laugh:
  15. Steve_saber

Old EU loot cycle and my tool

:rolleyes: Everyone has their own theory on how loot works. No shame in that. The bolded part is what pisses me off. Put up or shut up Legion. I offered a few years ago when you were spouting your shit to help bankroll you. Since you have it all figured out, how much do you need and what return...
Back