Recent content by Stormdancer

1. Stormdancer

Selling: Large stack of Neurostim As and Pyrokinesis skills

Contact in game Please contact [LittleAngel] (Nebojsha LittleAngel Orlovkj) in game. They are trying to register here without success and can't seem to find you in the player register either.
  2. Stormdancer

New type of Ninja spawns mobs.

well that's proof. Narfi's ninja post did not immediately attack me. Lets see what happens on edit.
  3. Stormdancer

Question: Raise the Cap on Pyrite?

You choose to ignore any evidence that doesn't support your pet view. Which is fine, that's your right, I'm only pointing it out :) If cheap pyrite is that important to you stockpile some when prices are low. Craft all the cheap enhancers you want through the dry, high MU times. Make a...
  4. Stormdancer

And this is the bottom line. Rather than put your thinking cap on and come up with a way to defeat this using your own time, your own resources and your own ingenuity, you want Mommy to step in and defend how YOU play the game at the expense of everyone who does NOT play the game the way...
  5. Stormdancer

Calling something an exploit, even repeatedly, might with some be a successful way to attempt to manipulate people over to a flawed point of view via knee-jerk, emotional attachments. But calling it an exploit, doesn't make it one :) (btw: take note of "flawed". See what I did there? :))
  6. Stormdancer

Summer Jam 2014 | BIG Industries

Two hours til SHOWTIME!
  7. Stormdancer

There's plenty of pyrite :) Sounds like scads of it already dug up and ready to go :)
  8. Stormdancer

Now that has got to be the best news I have heard all day :)
  9. Stormdancer

Roughly 24 hours from this post, the BIG Summer JAM at OLA 42 will begin! Come have some FREE fun with us! The event will kick off with the first of two "Drive of the Valkries" cross-country races. Ten racers will be selected via answering a simple question and this race is open to all...
  10. Stormdancer

I seriously doubt we are really that far apart in our views. I have some background in economics and in many ways this will always be a psuedo economy with MA making the decisions. I haven't had time yet to observe this all to the degree I will have in a few years :). But, I think what I'm...
  11. Stormdancer

The market will send all the signals needed. If enhancers become too expensive they wont be purchased. Nobody has a right to enhancers at any specific MU. Declaring any MU "unacceptable" is really almost laughable. If the MU is there it MUST be acceptable to someone or they wouldn't have...
  12. Stormdancer

Public Notice - Lease of Twin Peaks Bank Apartment

EvilKikki has long been suspected of some rather shady contacts at the Moonshine Bar.... some rumours say he is actually seen drinking with Ned from time to time. Yes, vintage snablesnot brew....this little smuggling operation seems to flow both ways... (best of luck with your new...
  13. Stormdancer

24 hour continuous Repair Skilling 30&31/08/14

*bumpitty bump*
  14. Stormdancer

Question: Rapid market value rise in Pyrite and Black paint

thats exactly how a market is supposed to work, and the risk "hoarders" (severely abused term) take when they decide to try something like this.
  15. Stormdancer

We believe the Boss has gone mad! Blastoisie keeps dumping prizes in the laps of event hosts and screaming "Give it away! I don't care how you do it, get that into the hands of someone who can use it!" Then runs off with a strange laugh and a gleam in his eye, only to appear a few hours...
Back