Recent content by Stout

1. Stout

Vixen Android Pet

Intimidated? Nope .... see it as childish and immature? Yep. Keep the crap on Craptopia. Plain and simple.
  2. Stout

Vixen Android Pet

So the RT community asked for them so let the RT community keep them ....on their planet.
  3. Stout

Worst crappy ass dpp sib?

I have the Piron PBR-10 that Kikki looted. The base dpp is 2.433 I use a rage 10 on it and to be honest I have been in entropia since late 2005/early 2006. This is my 3rd avatar and loot has been so much better than I can remember even though it has low dpp but maxed on sib.
  4. Stout

Chillin at the Rig V2 - Oberon Style

:handjob::handjob:
  5. Stout

Zenziles Brokering Service

:wise:............
  6. Stout

Hunting on Claypso vs. Arkadia

Arkadia. Period
  7. Stout

Possible Explanation for EP bps and Shrapnel

The flaw in your thoughts .......
  8. Stout

This game its a hack and sucks

Can you imagine the threads that would come if the OP tried to make a withdraw :eyecrazy::scared:
  9. Stout

"Your bid is silly"-prompt

How bout this ........ click to place bid ....READ THE FUCKING SCREEN ...... hit accept. :censored:
  10. Stout

modified angel from LA mobs

If you were the one to loot it from an Osse on your LA...... then you would have had a different attitude. Grow up. If something doesn't go your way over the years you come to the forums to cry. It's getting old.:wise:
  11. Stout

Internal Error Fix

So I just tried to log in and got the dreaded "An Internal Error Has Occured" and "Timeout at Login" errors multiple times over past hour. When I went to the support page to file a stuck ticket to be moved to a different server I saw a FAQ that popped up about it that said: I receive the...
  12. Stout

Buying: Herman Ark-10 Smuggler

Yea he still has it have already spoke to him. Still looking.
  13. Stout

+rep tyvm for the heads up edit: thats a Herman SIR-10 Smuggler. Looking for the Ark-10 Smuggler
  14. Stout

Bump. Still looking.
  15. Stout

Is the thrill in hunting still there for you?

Nope. Long gone same as me making depo's. With all the changes I just cant find a reason to hit the depo button in over half a year now.
Back