Recent content by studley

1. studley

I'm Back.

thank you for the replies, and yes, it is a very different game, now i gots to saves me spends to get me my drone hunting gear back, see you all soon, :D
  2. studley

I'm Back.

Hello folks, been a long four years away, some of you may remember me, some may not, but it would appear that i have returned to Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe as you now call it. Hopefully some of my old buddies still play this, and hopefully i still have my old char, Murphy 'studley'...
  3. studley

Happy Birthday Qweeg!

happy birthday qweeg, btw, i have returned to EU, :)
  4. studley

Im back

lol i gave u all my efd for that
  5. studley

Im back

a few of you may know, that the prodigal son has returned to EU, after about 6 months away, i decided to return, hope to see all you crazy lot on calypso, or CND, or CP very very soon, :) studley out
  6. studley

I'm Baaaaaack...

nice one purple m8, celebratory pass to thy left, :)
  7. studley

My Best item (ESIs don't count) yet~

nice one eli, well done on that, and ello btw, :)
  8. studley

DHI Vs Dome 4 at CP - My first HOF Inisde!!

nicely done my friend, now, out of all the people on my FL, im the only one with out a bloody hof, why does MA victimise me, lol, nice one dom, :)
  9. studley

Trieng to exchange dung to house

the probability of this succedding is very low
  10. studley

Revenge Is Sweet

well done matey, u deserved that, keep em coming, :)
  11. studley

Just a little 155 PED global:) from molisk young;)

nicely done sam, no angel arms this time then, :P
  12. studley

Praetorian Guard Christmas Cracker :)

big up the PG, woot
  13. studley

Predator Armor Shop (Full Set TT+70)

thats a nice armour right there, im gonna log and see the actual amount for one, :)
  14. studley

I crafted a corpse

perhaps he had a heart attack becoz of all the failures from crafting he had, just a possibilty
  15. studley

1st HOF and it is uber!!!

jager, u lucky devil, well done m8, hit another one, now its just me left of the old lith boys to get a hof, :(