Recent content by Styrman

1. Styrman

Intelligence. :P

Actually I am almost at 30 and it took a 2 pec decay. :D Anyway, I did say that it might not be an achievement you might expect here, but I just wanted to post it. Does not happen every day, afterall.
  2. Styrman

Intelligence. :P

Well, I do not know how much of an achievement this is, but it seems that gaining intelligence is not that hard after all. :P
  3. Intelligence

Intelligence

4. Styrman

B: Thin wool/wool thread

I am looking for one of those(or both and in whatever quantities you can offer). I'd appreciate if somebody would sell a little to me. :)
  5. Styrman

Buying fruit

9000+ Papplon 3465 0.03 PED Haimoros 693 0.00 PED Caroot 2133 0.02 PED Bombardo 2750 0.02 PED Tell me the price, and I will think about it. :)
  6. Styrman

Selling: Paints, Marble Pedestal, Scanning skills, (Fruit)

Paint sold to Ano. :)
  7. Styrman

I am sorry, I do not have the orange anymore. :( I would gladly sell the rest, though. :)
  8. Styrman

Yes, 1.4 is quite cheap.(Then again, I have seen people buying for 0.9 and 1.0) :D. I would consider selling them from 2.0 and upwards. Even then I am quite doubtful about it, as I might have a use for them later myself. :) But then again, selling them would give me more free money to buy more...
  9. Styrman

I am thinking of selling a few things a few per-cent's, (maybe a bit more) below the market value, as I would not have to pay the auction fee. Black marble Pedestal 1 9.88 PED Fruit is currently out of stock. 800 levels of scan human 500 levels of scan animal I have also scan mutant and robot...
  10. Styrman

Crafting as well :)

Might be an idea in itself, but who is going to buy 200 of such items? Re-sellers? :P And, they all have to be at the same condition. You would end up with 199 stacks of them in different contitions. :)
  11. Styrman

Importance of QR

Simply not to deposit. And as I said, I like the challenge. :) Yes, that was what I meant. I do not expect to make a profit anytime soon by crafting. So instead of depositing, I make the money that goes into skilling by trading and other activities that I can make money from.
  12. Styrman

Importance of QR

Thank you all for posting here, so far. :) Well, I believe that everything is possible. :) Soon, I will have quite a lot of money made simply by trading. Surely, it takes lot of time and effort, but I believe it can be done. If not.. well, then I have simply wasted a lot of time and effort...
  13. Styrman

Who lost his nutrio bars?

I was trading in PA (buying fruits mostly, at 1.3) and had quite a few customers. Everything seemed fine, but now when I looked, I had a certain amount of nutrio bars in my inventory, which I previously did not have. There was one person, whom I remember saying, that he did not have any more...
  14. Styrman

Importance of QR

I was thinking about starting to craft, and skilling up with basic filters, without wasting too much money on the way to blueprint comprhehension. I tried a bit of it earlier and got a mini-HOF of my own, when I got 3 PEDs of worth metal residue back on a single attempt, so on my first and only...
  15. Styrman

am i being cheated?

Haha. I would sweat all day long, If someone offered me 0.8PED. :) Anyone interested? :D
Back