Recent content by Sulje

1. S

Suggestion: Remove the map

what the fuck :D :D :D
  2. S

Why are people not bidding on the eggs?

didn't work because entropia streams are watched by entropia players, and entropia players usually watch noobs hunt to find out when wave began, so no advertisement potential there.
  3. S

It is, but someone must pay for that, nobody will stream your game for free, nobody that has 100k viewers plays and stream for fun, it's usually large amounts of money involved :) I don't see egg owners paying for that. Big gamers like for example shroud used to focus on FPS games, but as he...
  4. S

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Make things easier to see, right now all lines are thin, text is too small and very hard to read for people who has even slight problem with eyes. Radar as well, make lines thicker, icons larger, or at least make it adjustable by user. Don't make same mistake as with old engine UI, where...
  5. S

I never said what you do is bad, I respect the time you put into your streams, but if anyone wants to bring players to the game, they would need someone who has way more then 50-100 views. At some point when Amazon promoted Lost Ark via Twitch streamers, you could see people having 100-150k...
  6. S

most views i saw on someone's stream (entropia universe) was when euphoria got too much drugs and alcohol mixed and started getting naked, there were maybe 52 viewers xD
  7. S

entropia and twitch can not stand in the same sentence due to obvious reasons :D
  8. S

after paying taxes and fees + developer time + customer support time for these eggs, they will cost MA more then they charged for them.
  9. S

How space can ruin game experience

You are not forced to experience the whole game, if you want to experience another planet, pay for it, fight for it, if you don't want to, you can't change the whole game mechanics for your own personal needs.
  10. S

It is not forced, you don't have to go anywhere if you are afraid of being looted.
  11. S

You can always fight back, or whoever charge for warp service. There should be 300-1000 ped toxic shot for space, so the pirates has something to lose, then people might spend time to gear up and fight back in space.
  12. S

Lootable PvP is a small red area where you are not forced to go to, with many warnings in case you start approaching it by mistake. If 0.5% of the game bothers you, it is not game's problem it's your personal problem. Space is also ok, you can use safe warp, or you always have the ability to...
  13. S

Nothing to be mad about, you enter lootable pvp with many warnings, every lootable item is labeled as lootable. Get warp next time when you carry valuable stuff.
  14. S

Suggestion: A simple dynamic change

Disqusting, she's old and dirty, and you paid her. Good for her I guess :)
  15. S

Suggestion: A simple dynamic change

your drug dealer scammed you again.