Recent content by Sulje

1. S

Enhancers mafia :D

Imagine someone just ordered lots of food and has 6 hours of watching tv shows and killing his favourite miner :P
  2. ege.jpg

ege.jpg

3. S

Enhancers mafia :D

Yeah, imagine people who have 7 claims that they are never pulling out :P
  4. S

Market manipulation, how ?

There are 3 people buying out all enhancers from the auction/competition shops right now, the reason they do it is to keep the price of enhancers high, so 3 very suspicious avatars that are fresh for a small market manipulation investigation. I'll not disclose details here, but big support case...
  5. S

The " New" mining since last VU

ppl now shoot each other over 5 peds of pyrite in pvp zones :D Greed Universe inc. EDIT: When you find 50 pec pyrite claim: https://c.tenor.com/wG0Ky7wRhzMAAAAC/yes-lawd.gif
  6. S

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

Have a snickers.
  7. S

Yes but pp official never fixed my ship, see where's the issue? I never mentioned any of blubberish you listed. There is literally video evidence of official repairing private ship for free, do you need more explanation then that ? It's not bonnie's or JBK fault there let me be clear. Official...
  8. S

Yes. How is that related to PP official repairing ship for free in pvp event?
  9. S

Only foot toes can be seen from their... I can not say or I'll get banned, but you know what i meant to say :D
  10. S

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

"I told you so."
  11. S

I will buy all for 0.6 ped each :D
  12. S

Demand would up the enhancers prices, i don't see that happening, I might not be the expert, but it's weird, maybe someone can give a decent explanation.
  13. S

Last few days like 10+ new exploiters spotted in various pvp zones, so that's not what happened :D
  14. S

That's not realistic, please look at the history. Also check price of enhancers, you think it pays off to sell them at 250% if you buy pyrite at 190% ? Someone is hoarding huge amounts of pyrite.
  15. S

Just wondering how whoever bought all pyrite from game last couple of weeks knew that pyrite will be moved & scattered? MA you have to check market manipulation ASAP regarding this, and fire whoever leaked info. Thank you